For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:37 pm Tribbles results went in over lunch hour. Congrats to Big Kev on defending the home turf with his Regional victory!

And special thanks to Sawyer Peterson and Jordan Arnold, who hung out with us almost all day just to play a couple rounds of Tribbles way late in the evening. Z, my man, I sure hope you enjoyed the Birthday Bash Big Kev threw you on Saturday! :cheersL:
Big thanks to my boy Kris for running tribbles at 11pm-1am when a long day of hosting and running 1e, 2e and the bbq had finally made me hit the wall.

Ditto on the props to Jordan and Sawyer plus a thanks to everybody who participated and helped make the day super fun. Draft was great, my 1e experimental deck didn't quite get there but my Coco doggie tribbles deck continues to outperform expectations.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:25 pm Yes, Jason gets that win.....I'll bring the prize to Heaneys event on the 26. He has to be there to collect.... :P
Nice, I was wondering how golf went. I've got another obligation the morning of the *27th*, but I'm planning on dropping by afterward to say hi.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:07 pm
Nice, I was wondering how golf went. I've got another obligation the morning of the *27th*, but I'm planning on dropping by afterward to say hi.
Rematch of the SD Regional final as a side game? I think it is your turn to win by 5 or less points. :wink:

I really hope we can do a Road to Worlds article / video debrief as I could fill 30 minutes talking about this match alone. What is mental is Big Kev and I went toe to toe as the opening match of the tournament. All o' y'all sitting on your couch reading this missed out! :cheersL:

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:18 pm
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:07 pm
Rematch of the SD Regional final as a side game? I think it is your turn to win by 5 or less points. :wink:
I'm down for rematch. Btw the next day I realized that I could have won by replaying my Founder Instigator as an infiltrator to DS9 and having him play Dabo. One of many opportunities missed. :)

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]