For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Our local player Zlatan has requested that we have our regionals on his birthday in order to make that day extra fun for him.

2e -10am - Draft - Using my reunification Draft cube format

1e - 4pm (roughly) - Constructed deck OTF

BBQ and Bocce - Following 1e

Tribbles - 9pm roughly - Standard Constructed

All of this will take place at my house as per tradition. In case anyone wants to join - I will also be organizing anyone who golfs on the friday afternoon before and the sunday morning after.

Please pre-register! Get yourself vaccinated and lets get events back on track everyone!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Who all from the Twin Cities and / or greater MN and / or Fargo and / or anywhere else is looking to make the trip out? I am going Friday morning and coming back Sunday. If anyone wants to ride with me, I could use the company. Or, if there are others that are simply going to make a hardcore day / 48 hours of it, Kev and I are excited to have you there as well. Please let us know who all to expect from The Land of 10,000 Champions! :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I would love to come, but my husband has already earmarked that weekend for an off-road motorcycle trip with a friend of ours.

I like my collarbone exactly where it’s at, so I’m watching the kids.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
This event goes down in a just a few days!

Place your bets here on how you think it's gonna go. Winner gets a prize in the mail!

Horse racing style ticket. Call a winner for any of the three events (and which event), call someone to get a top 2 finish (and which event), call someone to get a top 3 placement in any event.

Tiebreaker portion of your ticket is to pick a team for the Friday afternoon best ball team golf event. You are either Team Natives (me and JR who I went to law school with) or you are team invaders (Kris and Aaron). Kris and Aaron are getting advantage on 6 holes fyi. Then second tiebreaker is closest to winning match score (ie how many holes does that team win by)

For reference here's the expected attendance:

1e: me, Kris, Aaron, zlatan, mark, preston with dvk, the van breemans, Andrew Murphy and Jason tang as maybes.

2e. Me, Kris, Aaron, zlatan, mark, preston and the same maybes

Tribbles:. Everyone above with Guarantee tribbles guest stars Jordan Arnold, Sawyer Peterson with additional maybe Jake Robinson.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:38 pm This event goes down in a just a few days!

Place your bets here on how you think it's gonna go. Winner gets a prize in the mail!

Horse racing style ticket. Call a winner for any of the three events (and which event), call someone to get a top 2 finish (and which event), call someone to get a top 3 placement in any event.

Tiebreaker portion of your ticket is to pick a team for the Friday afternoon best ball team golf event. You are either Team Natives (me and JR who I went to law school with) or you are team invaders (Kris and Aaron). Kris and Aaron are getting advantage on 6 holes fyi. Then second tiebreaker is closest to winning match score (ie how many holes does that team win by)

For reference here's the expected attendance:

1e: me, Kris, Aaron, zlatan, mark, preston with dvk, the van breemans, Andrew Murphy and Jason tang as maybes.

2e. Me, Kris, Aaron, zlatan, mark, preston and the same maybes

Tribbles:. Everyone above with Guarantee tribbles guest stars Jordan Arnold, Sawyer Peterson with additional maybe Jake Robinson.
FYI, we won't be there. I have to work this Saturday as does Amber.

Michael

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kevin to win First Edition
Kris to top 2 Second Edition
Me to top 3 something (Gotta bet on myself)

Since I've seen Kris post make more FB posts about golfing than Kevin, I'll bet that team Invaders wins by 3 holes. (I would have bet 2 holes but that's the same as Kris and defeats the purpose of tiebreakers.)

On my way now!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Snapshot of the results for the sports fans:

2e: mark wins a nail biter against Kris in Rd 3 to take the draft event

Kris was able to hold me off in our Rd 1 no waiting Kong vs Godzilla match then squeeze a 51-50 win against Jason to take down the 1e event.

Kevin was able to make the magic happen (literally) in rd4 of the top tables of tribbles at 1am.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Tribbles results went in over lunch hour. Congrats to Big Kev on defending the home turf with his Regional victory!

And special thanks to Sawyer Peterson and Jordan Arnold, who hung out with us almost all day just to play a couple rounds of Tribbles way late in the evening. Z, my man, I sure hope you enjoyed the Birthday Bash Big Kev threw you on Saturday! :cheersL:

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]