Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good afternoon, 'trek fans! Coach K and I will be hosting what is in essence a Regional Rundown video tomorrow night to debrief the masses on what happened out in Sioux Falls last weekend over the three Regional Championships that were held on Saturday. We are hoping to also have Mark "The Basement" Muston, your 2E Cube Draft Champion, on hand as well but that is as yet t.b.d. With any luck, we might also get Michael "The People's Champion" Van Breemen lined up to talk about his Regional experience last month out in Chicago for a future discussion.

But as of now, this first crack will be Money, Inc. talking First Edition, Tribbles, Red Hot cart girls, and all the trash talk you have come to love from Coach K's video series. Don't touch that dial, and don't miss it. You... gotta... be... THERE!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The fun and frustration of random distribution, trying to play something you've never played before, and the iron will of walking a golf course in 95F temps will all be topics as well! :D

The plan is that Kris and I will get together with anyone who has a regional win who wants to talk about it going forward. So MVB, contact me about setting up an interview. Same goes for the full Nelson and Eric Bieche. The idea is for this to be the love child of Kris's road to worlds and my old article series. So plan for some diving into the event, an interview and some conjecture on whatever is scheduled in the future.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm Sweet! Are you live streaming it? If so, what time?
IDK about streaming, but we are recording at 7:30 p.m., so I imagine y'all will still be able to watch it later this evening if it is simply recorded and uploaded.

Two other quick hits - I am too much of a Pakled to know how to cross-post this to the CC's Youtube channel, but if someone in Comms (@jadziadax8 ? @OKCoyote ?) can help Kev with that if needed it would be appreciated. I am a failure at all things 'tech, and literally just tonight's "on-air talent."

Also, Coach K and I would love to chat with our other Regional winners, both coming up and those that have already happened. So, @Boratus , @Neelix , and @biecheer , please consider dropping him a line to possibly sit down and discuss your respective Regional victories.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:12 am
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm Sweet! Are you live streaming it? If so, what time?
IDK about streaming, but we are recording at 7:30 p.m., so I imagine y'all will still be able to watch it later this evening if it is simply recorded and uploaded.

Two other quick hits - I am too much of a Pakled to know how to cross-post this to the CC's Youtube channel, but if someone in Comms (@jadziadax8 ? @OKCoyote ?) can help Kev with that if needed it would be appreciated. I am a failure at all things 'tech, and literally just tonight's "on-air talent."

Also, Coach K and I would love to chat with our other Regional winners, both coming up and those that have already happened. So, @Boratus , @Neelix , and @biecheer , please consider dropping him a line to possibly sit down and discuss your respective Regional victories.
We can certainly promote it - mentioning on social media, and even have ways to promote it on the YouTube page (which may have changed in the last couple years, but I think there's a sharing feature).

If you want to actually upload to the TrekCC YouTube channel, that can happen too, but you'd have to send over the video file possibly.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Things are coming together quickly on the afternoon of Coach K's first video special, as we now have a 2nd episode coming together.

Tonight on Episode 1 - Cart Girl Confidential we will be talking to Michael "The People's Champion" Van Breemen, Mark "The Basement" Muston, and Kevin "Coach K" Jaeger about their respective victories in 1E, 2E, and Tribbles in Illinois a few weeks ago and South Dakota last weekend. Listen in as Kris gives "#1 rated player tips" to both MVB and Mark, both of whom beat him in sealed the last time they faced him!

On Episode 2 - Ancient Adversaries we will be talking to Steve "The Full Nelson" about his Chicago-land Regional victory for 2nd Edition as well as Kris "The Old Pro" Sonsteby about his Sioux Falls Regional victory for 1st Edition. These guys play each other in damn near every tournament, and they leave it all in the ring every time. Come listen in as they talk about how they had to go to different states just to avoid playing each other!

Lastly, @ Mods, can one of you smart people please move this entire thread out of 1E and down to the Regional Championships forum? Cuz... yeah. It should be there and I am dumb. Thanks.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:34 pm Things are coming together quickly on the afternoon of Coach K's first video special, as we now have a 2nd episode coming together.

Tonight on Episode 1 - Cart Girl Confidential we will be talking to Michael "The People's Champion" Van Breemen, Mark "The Basement" Muston, and Kevin "Coach K" Jaeger about their respective victories in 1E, 2E, and Tribbles in Illinois a few weeks ago and South Dakota last weekend. Listen in as Kris gives "#1 rated player tips" to both MVB and Mark, both of whom beat him in sealed the last time they faced him!
I plead the FIF. Fiiiiiiiiifffff. :shifty:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:34 pm Lastly, @ Mods, can one of you smart people please move this entire thread out of 1E and down to the Regional Championships forum? Cuz... yeah. It should be there and I am dumb. Thanks.
Done.

Oh wait, you wanted one of the smart people to do it? I'd better move it back and let them take care of it then. :P
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]