For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans!

The greater Minnesota STCCG players and affiliated members of The Frozen Chosen invite you to join us for our Regional weekend kick starting on August 7th at Fantasy Flight Games The Gamezenter in beautiful Roseville, MN! Second Edition is our opening act at 11:30 a.m., followed by Tribbles at 6:30 p.m. as we cool off from another knock down, drag out, fight to determine this year's Regional Champion. Then to round out the weekend, we will reconvene the following day to crown our 3rd winner as First Edition takes center stage at 11:30 a.m. and we host special guest The Flyin Hawaiian Matthew P. Don't miss it!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
flyinhawaiian wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:54 pm First plane flight since October of 2019... looking forward to finally meeting everyone in person!
Wish I could be there to meet you too.

SD will not be able to attend this one for a confluence of factors. Good luck to everyone who ends up being there.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:14 pm
flyinhawaiian wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:54 pm First plane flight since October of 2019... looking forward to finally meeting everyone in person!
Wish I could be there to meet you too.

SD will not be able to attend this one for a confluence of factors. Good luck to everyone who ends up being there.
We will miss our South Dakota comrades for sure, as it sounds like we will have other Invaders storming the castle that is FFG. Mags and Tim have pre-registered, so it looks like I better call the banners of the greater Frozen Chosen to give them a proper Minnesota Nice greeting! :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:18 am Mags and Tim have pre-registered, so it looks like I better call the banners of the greater Frozen Chosen to give them a proper Minnesota Nice greeting! :cheersL:
I just realized this is when we're heading down to South Carolina to visit my in-laws. Since I cannot be in two places at once, I will need to bow out. Sadness.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Sorry to miss you, Maggie, but have a great time!
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:00 am
LORE wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:18 am Mags and Tim have pre-registered, so it looks like I better call the banners of the greater Frozen Chosen to give them a proper Minnesota Nice greeting! :cheersL:
I just realized this is when we're heading down to South Carolina to visit my in-laws. Since I cannot be in two places at once, I will need to bow out. Sadness.

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I should be able to make this. :D
Am trying to build a "Where Opportunities Are Made" [1E-DS9] [1E-Fer] deck though and it is going TERRIBLY. Classifications and useful skills don't even exist it seems. :?
Can I get a 50 point head start if I show up with that deck? Will still lose every game by 50 points I am sure. Not sure if serious...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hobie wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:13 am I should be able to make this. :D
Am trying to build a "Where Opportunities Are Made" [1E-DS9] [1E-Fer] deck though and it is going TERRIBLY. Classifications and useful skills don't even exist it seems. :?
Can I get a 50 point head start if I show up with that deck? Will still lose every game by 50 points I am sure. Not sure if serious...
:D

Best of luck with this art project, Robert! :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
As I won't make this one, coach K is available to anyone who wants a hand trying to solve any design problems.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Don't forget that you have constant draw drain from wormhole transit, your ships can't stand up to modest WEAPONS fire, and your key reporting facility has a mere 20 SHIELDS.

Worst deck I ever played.

Old tourney report, if there's any insights there that might be useful: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=7986

EDIT: I will say that Unrelenting Lust was built to help this deck, and I can only hope that it has, at least a titch.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Alright, after working 9 months for my current employer, Cardinal IG, in Fargo on second shift , I just got moved to first shift this week. I’m tentative at the moment, but, if I can get a deck together for 1E and 2E, I’m interested. No art projects for me, gotta figure out a solid deck for each. I’ll try to persuade Benny to join us for 1 of the events, most likely the 1E one as I think he detests 2E considering it’s not moved past being Legacy/Vintage in Trek comparison.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]