For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Ben-a-meen J and I should be attending both events (2E a mite reluctantly for him perchance, but, I have a deck for him.) Putting the finishing touches on my 2E deck and gotta corral the cards for my 1E one tonight after casual Commander night with mah MtG homies. We probably won’t Tribble it up, but, maybe.

See you guys on Saturday at Gamezenter (formerly Fantasy Flight, right?)
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
karonofborg13 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:44 am Ben-a-meen J and I should be attending both events (2E a mite reluctantly for him perchance, but, I have a deck for him.) Putting the finishing touches on my 2E deck and gotta corral the cards for my 1E one tonight after casual Commander night with mah MtG homies. We probably won’t Tribble it up, but, maybe.

Yep, all events are at FFG. See you there, Matt! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
karonofborg13 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:44 am Ben-a-meen J and I should be attending both events (2E a mite reluctantly for him perchance, but, I have a deck for him.) Putting the finishing touches on my 2E deck and gotta corral the cards for my 1E one tonight after casual Commander night with mah MtG homies. We probably won’t Tribble it up, but, maybe.

Just give him Admiral Fuckface TNG or NeuNeuDominion and he should wreck shop!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Who will win today's 1E Regional throw down? Will it be one of the invaders from Hawaii or North Dakota, or will our hometown heroes turn them away in true Minnesota Nice fashion? Tune in to find out!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]