For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Round 4 Result

Mat M vs Joseph (Gerald) FW 100-65 . Great game and I appreciate accommodating my limited time slot.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Julius vs Brian

FW for the Julius - 100-119 (I think :P ) - so FW +1 for me.

Thanks for the game Brian and for the astonishing sportsmanship in our last round - this is how this game should be played!!!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:39 pm Julius vs Brian

Thanks for the game Brian and for the astonishing sportsmanship in our last round - this is how this game should be played!!!
Congrats on the tournament win Julius! I am excited to learn more about your deck and Brian's sportsmanship
European OP Coordinator
 -  
pfti wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:42 pm
Clerasil ToB wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:39 pm Julius vs Brian

Congrats on the tournament win Julius! I am excited to learn more about your deck and Brian's sportsmanship
My Cardi/Dom Deck will be posted shortly :P

Sportsmanship: as most of you know I'm going throught quite rough times at the moment - inlcluding my divorce last Friday. We've played with time of course, I needed some beer and pipi breaks, Brian started his last turn app 5 minutes from time out with tons of "let's call it" ships, and people out there. He decided who goes where and stuff like that. No stalling at all. I've just asked him "Would you like to stall until time is over - you have all the right to do it, this is no "real" stalling at all, but if you want to do it, tell me right away and we can finish the game" - His answer: "No, afterwards, we both have another turn and if you win, we're fine" - :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
It was a really good game, with high quality play on both sides. Julius earned his win with a whole lot of moves on his last turn where the outcome was hardly guaranteed, and even the slightest mistake would have ended it for him and given me the win.

I didn't want such a game to end on a controversial "clock" issue after 2 hours of high quality play (with beer and "pipi" breaks! :lol: ), so I figured either Julius cracks my last dilemma combo and earns the "clean" win, or my defense holds up and I earn the "clean" (if timed) win.

Either way, it was a great game.

Congrats on the 4-0 performance, Julius. I'm just glad I could acquit myself reasonably well against you after watching you give up one mission all tournament! :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Sounds like a very well played game on both sides, and my thanks to both of you for putting on a show. We collectively need more positive game experiences like this! :cheersL:
European OP Coordinator
 -  
LORE wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:27 am Sounds like a very well played game on both sides, and my thanks to both of you for putting on a show. We collectively need more positive game experiences like this! :cheersL:
Kaiserfest IV was a journey full of positive play experiences - we're altogether planning on an extended version next year - of course Kaiserfest V will be the center of it, but next summer in Europe could be really awesome with maybe three summer / water / pool / lake / BBQ / drinky-drinky events... Stay tuned :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :P :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Please remember to link your deck lists to the tournament page, if you have not already done so. Thanks on behalf of the OP team.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]