By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:28 am
Boratus wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:27 am Registered for 2e & Tribbles.
Sweet! See you there, Steve! What hotel are you staying at, if any?
Don't need to stay at a hotel. I can manage a 4hr drive to Sioux Falls and back and still play 2e and tribbles in one day.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Just a few more days before the Rumble in the Badlands. You gotta be there! :cheersL:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm sure you all guessed, but I definitively can't. My work scheduled a major upgrade for this weekend, in addition to my usual difficulties, and I'm on call Friday evening through Monday morning with a couple hours of definite work on Saturday (which I am currently trying to set up so I can do as little as possible tomorrow).

I am very sorry to you, Kevin, because you are a consistently wonderful host, and hope the event is a slam-bang success.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Quick rundown of results that I'll get officially posted later:

1e:. 4 players - winner:. Kris playing TNG Borg. When asked for a quote for the front page of Sundays paper, his response was "Relentless is Broke"

2e:. 6 players - winner: Kevin playing Borg 2 mission win. When asked for a soundbite for the evening news:. "I'd like to dedicate this win to my new celebrity crush Jaira Burns. Her biological distinctiveness is perfection."

Tribbles:. 9 players - winner:. Joe Kallstrom playing heavy poison. When asked for his thoughts by a local TV crew he had this to say: "This one was unexpected. I would like to have competed better during 1e but getting the win with the furry balls is great. Happy to take home the coveted Sisko's Baseball".

More to the story at 11.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hoss-Drone wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:08 am Quick rundown of results that I'll get officially posted later:

1e:. 4 players - winner:. Kris playing TNG Borg. When asked for a quote for the front page of Sundays paper, his response was "Relentless is Broke"

2e:. 6 players - winner: Kevin playing Borg 2 mission win. When asked for a soundbite for the evening news:. "I'd like to dedicate this win to my new celebrity crush Jaira Burns. Her biological distinctiveness is perfection."

Tribbles:. 9 players - winner:. Joe Kallstrom playing heavy poison. When asked for his thoughts by a local TV crew he had this to say: "This one was unexpected. I would like to have competed better during 1e but getting the win with the furry balls is great. Happy to take home the coveted Sisko's Baseball".

More to the story at 11.
What a great weekend out in Sioux Falls! We started early in the morning with 5 players and ballooned up throughout the day as we celebrated Z's belated birthday in true gamer style. Thanks, all, for the fun matches and especially to Kev & Carrie for playing host to our band of misfits once again! :cheersL:

See y'all in MN in 2 weeks!
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]