- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
ATTENTION ANDORIAN WORKERS

GUL DUKAT COMMANDS YOU:

Come out to South Dakota on June 11th to play 1e, 2e, tribbles and various side games.

1e at 10am
2e at around 3pm
Tribbles after 2e/dinner
Side games throughout the day
Golf on friday afternoon and sunday morning. Just contact me to let me know if you want to join golf so i can get an appropriate number of tee times.

Come on out and enjoy life with some gaming.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I just preregistered :cheersL: :cheersR: . It turns out I don't have the kids that weekend. It's kind of a bummer because I lined up someone to come with and it looks like there's a lot of things to do there.

@LORE Let me know if you want to carpool.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Commander Joe wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:04 pm I just preregistered :cheersL: :cheersR: . It turns out I don't have the kids that weekend. It's kind of a bummer because I lined up someone to come with and it looks like there's a lot of things to do there.

:cheersL:

Now we just need a few more to follow your lead. Let go!
@BCSWowbagger @Hobie @PantsOfTheTalShiar
@Iron Prime
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Commander Joe wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:04 pm I just preregistered :cheersL: :cheersR: . It turns out I don't have the kids that weekend. It's kind of a bummer because I lined up someone to come with and it looks like there's a lot of things to do there.

I would if I weren't leaving early Friday morning for the afternoon golf events. That said, I think you should take some of the Frozen Chosen with you. :wink:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hoss-Drone wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:37 pm ATTENTION ANDORIAN WORKERS

GUL DUKAT COMMANDS YOU:
Gul Dukat commands... I will obey....

Gul Dukat commands... I will obey....

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I am a chaotic person and this spring/summer will be much more chaotic than usual. Keep me updated with your travel plans but my likelihood of attending SD is maybe 35%, and I won't know for sure until 0-7 days beforehand.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:28 am
Commander Joe wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:02 am Now that I'm thinking about it, I could make this a family vacation 8) . I just have to find someone to tag along that can occupy the kids while I play cards. Let me see what I can come up with :cross: .
Here's hoping! I can certainly get a list of fun activities for kids in Sioux falls for you from my sister in law. Falls park, the various pools, wild water west (weather dependant), Thunder road amusement center are the easy to come up with answers.

*Edit* I suppose this goes for you to @BCSWowbagger
This may make an always-difficult sell somewhat easier to sell.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:22 pm
Commander Joe wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:02 am Now that I'm thinking about it, I could make this a family vacation 8) . I just have to find someone to tag along that can occupy the kids while I play cards. Let me see what I can come up with :cross: .
Here's hoping! I can certainly get a list of fun activities for kids in Sioux falls for you from my sister in law. Falls park, the various pools, wild water west (weather dependant), Thunder road amusement center are the easy to come up with answers.

Washington Pavilion kids science center, Dave and busters, west mall 7 arcade, butterfly house, downtown sculpture walk (including the shopping downtown) and the Empire Mall were additional thoughts from my sister in law. There is tons of stuff to do in Sioux falls for families, they could be kept busy all day with no problem. Make a weekend of it.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:46 pm

Washington Pavilion kids science center, Dave and busters, west mall 7 arcade, butterfly house, downtown sculpture walk (including the shopping downtown) and the Empire Mall were additional thoughts from my sister in law. There is tons of stuff to do in Sioux falls for families, they could be kept busy all day with no problem. Make a weekend of it.
:thumbsup:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:11 am
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:46 pm

:thumbsup:
I would also recommend that when you come, if you stay at a hotel, stay at the GLO Hotel on the East side of SF near what is called Dawley Village. My house is a short walk away.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Posts concerning this Regional Championship have been split from the general MN 2022 Gatherings thread.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Boratus wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:27 am Registered for 2e & Tribbles.
Sweet! See you there, Steve! What hotel are you staying at, if any?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]