Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Not to be out done by our neighbors and friends to the West, Minnesota will be hosting a triple header Regional Championships day on June 25th at GameZenter in Roseville! We will be running them in "brain slowly turns to mush" order, with First Edition batting lead off at 10 a.m. followed by Second Edition at 3 p.m., and finally with Tribbles at 7 p.m. or thereabouts. Come on down and get your hands on the sweet Dominion themed Regional foils! You gotta be there!

1E - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=12113

2E - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=12114

Tribbles - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=12115
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Greetings 'trek fans! Following some Regional action in Chicago and most recently in Sioux Falls, it is time to turn my attention back home as we gear up for the Twin Cities Regional events happening in 2 weeks. My sources tell me we will have some surprise special guest invaders, so it will be interesting to see if the greater Frozen Chosen can turn back all comers. Who will win in just a few short weeks in the Land of 10,000 Champions? Tune in to find out! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Regionals week is upon us! I hope to see many of you at the MN events kicking off with 1E on Saturday and running through the day into the evening with 2E and then Tribbles. Come play some 'trek or board games on the side with me as I am likely going to be running gigs but not playing. See you there! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
6 are here for the 1E Regional, of which 4 (!) traveled to be here to steal the title away from the Frozen Chosen. @Hobie and @PantsOfTheTalShiar , where are you? Your World Champ might need some help!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
All the results from yesterday are now in. Congrats to "Big Kev" Kevin Jaeger on the triple crown victory, winning all three Regionals at Fantasy Flight yesterday! Well done! :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:09 am All the results from yesterday are now in. Congrats to "Big Kev" Kevin Jaeger on the triple crown victory, winning all three Regionals at Fantasy Flight yesterday! Well done! :cheersL:
I'd like to thank Kris for running the event, asmodee for the gaming space and all my opponents for the fun games. Really helped take my mind off my problems.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:41 am
LORE wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:09 am All the results from yesterday are now in. Congrats to "Big Kev" Kevin Jaeger on the triple crown victory, winning all three Regionals at Fantasy Flight yesterday! Well done! :cheersL:
I'd like to thank Kris for running the event, asmodee for the gaming space and all my opponents for the fun games. Really helped take my mind off my problems.
Sorry to hear you're going through some stuff, but I'm glad you got some quality nerd therapy yesterday.

Congrats on the trifecta! :cheersL:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]