For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 100 posts
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Welcome to the online not-an regional.

Bring your best to chalange the best.

Prizes for all players.

4 rounds if we get enough people
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Don't sleep on this online Regional, folks! We only have a couple pre-registered, and while I would love to just fight it out amongst the 5 of us I would also love the chance for glory against such saavy 1E vets like @Mugato , @sexecutioner , @BCSWowbagger , @jadziadax8 , @TyKajada , @Armus , @Kaiser , and another dozen or so folks I am probably forgetting. So, what are you waiting for? Get in here!
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I was preregistered, but things are getting busy again. Not sure I could swing a couple hours for games each week. :shrug: But, I still might jump back in when we get closer.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:07 am I was preregistered, but things are getting busy again. Not sure I could swing a couple hours for games each week. :shrug: But, I still might jump back in when we get closer.
This. May is always a busy month for me, which is one of the reasons I put the RTT4 series on hold.

Also I'm out of town the week of the 15th and wouldn't be able to play a first round game without an extension. I definitely have zero desire to mess up the schedule.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Im in vietnam for the first two weeks. I will be able to do pairings, but not play. But if you need that week 1 extention to round out numbers, we can make it work
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a schedule thing for me, too. I'm out of town May 21-28 and unable to play, and didn't want to be unfair to other players who signed up for the event and expect three full games. But if I could participate without causing disruption (maybe just don't pair me that week?) I'd love to play.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:57 pm It's a schedule thing for me, too. I'm out of town May 21-28 and unable to play, and didn't want to be unfair to other players who signed up for the event and expect three full games. But if I could participate without causing disruption (maybe just don't pair me that week?) I'd love to play.
I hate getting a Bye with a Free Win (said no one ever!)
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
If people want to play and are willing to take missed gaimes/non pairs, let me know!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Looks like 4 games may be on the cards! Keep registering. If there are byes in the June weeks, Ill step in and fill them
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Also there are rumors a certian Scottsman may join us. Do you want to miss on that fun?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
pfti wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:34 pm If people want to play and are willing to take missed gaimes/non pairs, let me know!
For what it's worth, I second this. I would much rather folks sign up and play a few games than not because they do not believe they can finish all of them. Jon and I can work with that, provided we know which games you will need to miss.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I have pre-reg'd with the understanding that I will have to take an MG for Round 2 (May 22-29). Happy to be allowed to play despite this.

Need to think of a deck.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
+1 for flexibility on rounds. Some flexbility in parings could allow people to play their "missed" week the week after.

@jadziadax8 Perhaps this will finally be the time we face each other in a tournament! If not, we have to at worlds!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Howdy folks. Try to have results in by next Monday.
Reach out if there are issues (I am in Vietnam so the time of responses may br weird) mvb and lore can help on their local time

Pairings were made by having my wife say random numbers.

Round 1
Jarrod v Joseph
James v maggie
Thomas v Matthew M
Alexander vs Paddy
Kris v Niall
Seppl v Brad
Jared h v mvb
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]