By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
Folks,

It is with pride that I say Second Edition Trek has returned to Atlanta!

@Queen Isabella and I hosted a successful event at the Atlanta Fish Market in the second-floor private conference room and then @Neelix, @GooeyChewie and Neelix's Beautiful Bride joined us for a delicious seafood dinner downstairs in the dining room. Thank you to the North Carolina folks for coming out. And congratulations to Eric Robinett, who came up from Florida, for winning it all!

It was great fun with good friends. Stay tuned for more from Atlanta.

:cheersL:

Michael, aka "The Prefect"

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Prefect wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:17 pm Folks,

@Queen Isabella and I hosted a successful event at the Atlanta Fish Market in the second-floor private conference room and then @Neelix, @GooeyChewie and Neelix's Beautiful Bride joined us for a delicious seafood dinner downstairs in the dining room. Thank you to the North Carolina folks for coming out. And congratulations to Eric Robinett, who came up from Florida, for winning it all!

Congrats on a successful event! :cheersL:

Prior commitments kept me from making the trek over with my brood, but now that Atlanta is back on the map, we'll be looking to do just that at some point in the future! :shifty:

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 pm
The Prefect wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:17 pm Folks,

Congrats on a successful event! :cheersL:

Prior commitments kept me from making the trek over with my brood, but now that Atlanta is back on the map, we'll be looking to do just that at some point in the future! :shifty:
Thank you @Armus.

You and yours would be welcome anytime.

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]