It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#590830
Club Manasters Presents: Wrath of Manaaaaasters
Image

Prepare for a whole gaming weekend of STCCG, Board Games, Drinking, and Hanging out with Friends (or Frenemies!).

When: Feb 17th - 20th
Location: Club Manasters in Manaasas Park, VA

Schedule of Events for Star Trek CCG:
Friday Night: Sealed Deck Format TwT & other cards @ 7 PM
Saturday Morning: 1E OTF Constructed Format @ 11 AM
Sunday Morning: 2E Hall of Fame Format @ 11 AM

The rest of the time will be a host of board games, other card games, and drinking with friends.

I am working on plenty of fun prizes and surprises for all attending. Those of you who have attended in the past know this will be an exciting and fun weekend.

Any questions please reach out to me.

Hope to see you there
Last edited by DarkSabre on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
 
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#590953
Update! I got (reluctant) permission from the Mrs to attend the whole weekend!

Which doesn’t give me much time to figure out how to play 1E lol…
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#591001
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:43 pm Update! I got (reluctant) permission from the Mrs to attend the whole weekend!

Which doesn’t give me much time to figure out how to play 1E lol…
We need to meet/play before then :). I'm rusty so I'm practicing heavily before then. You also should be able to camp out on the floor of Ben's house. Normally there is space.
User avatar
 
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#591002
DarkSabre wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:22 am
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:43 pm Update! I got (reluctant) permission from the Mrs to attend the whole weekend!

Which doesn’t give me much time to figure out how to play 1E lol…
We need to meet/play before then :). I'm rusty so I'm practicing heavily before then. You also should be able to camp out on the floor of Ben's house. Normally there is space.
Sounds good! Not having to find a hotel room would make things much better. Let me know your availability to meet up, my schedule is pretty free these days.
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#593268
Adding some attached images of some of the prizes that'll be there for those of you willing to venture to Northern VA.
Attachments:
1.jpg
1.jpg (385.65 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (366.52 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (180.5 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#593269
And more!
Attachments:
329157552_922106265636706_6874497408753182727_n.jpg
329157552_922106265636706_6874497408753182727_n.jpg (189.25 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
329129168_1233459960596486_4531341326355774578_n.jpg
329129168_1233459960596486_4531341326355774578_n.jpg (220.53 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
#593277
DarkSabre wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pm Adding some attached images of some of the prizes that'll be there for those of you willing to venture to Northern VA.
Where did you find the rainbow paper? We've been trying to source more to increase the supply of borderless promos.

Or are you using @edgeofhearing's transparency method?
User avatar
 
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#593379
DarkSabre wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pm Adding some attached images of some of the prizes that'll be there for those of you willing to venture to Northern VA.
These are real and they are glorious!
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#593519
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:02 pm
DarkSabre wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pm Adding some attached images of some of the prizes that'll be there for those of you willing to venture to Northern VA.
Where did you find the rainbow paper? We've been trying to source more to increase the supply of borderless promos.

Or are you using @edgeofhearing's transparency method?
No to transparency, and I ordered the inkjet foil paper off of Amazon
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#593520
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:02 pm
DarkSabre wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pm Adding some attached images of some of the prizes that'll be there for those of you willing to venture to Northern VA.
Where did you find the rainbow paper? We've been trying to source more to increase the supply of borderless promos.

Or are you using @edgeofhearing's transparency method?
Also not familiar with his transparency method. Do you know what he does/how it works?
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
#593524
DarkSabre wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:20 am No to transparency, and I ordered the inkjet foil paper off of Amazon
Huh. Is it also label paper with a sticky back?
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
#593526
DarkSabre wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:30 am Also not familiar with his transparency method. Do you know what he does/how it works?
He described it recently somewhere around here, but now I can't remember where. If I recall correctly, he does an left to right image flip of the file and prints it on some kind of sticky transparency paper. He then lays down rainbow craft paper on a card and puts the transparency over it.
User avatar
 
By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
#593540
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:44 am
DarkSabre wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:20 am No to transparency, and I ordered the inkjet foil paper off of Amazon
Huh. Is it also label paper with a sticky back?
Yup. It’s photo quality craft holographic foil with a sticky side.

That’s an interesting way that he does it.
User avatar
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
#593552
DarkSabre wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:55 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:44 am
DarkSabre wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:20 am No to transparency, and I ordered the inkjet foil paper off of Amazon
Huh. Is it also label paper with a sticky back?
Yup. It’s photo quality craft holographic foil with a sticky side.

That’s an interesting way that he does it.
@Resistance-is-futile, could you please come to the white courtesy phone?
New Tribbles set Bad Moon

Same.. where's my delicious tribbles at!?

Round 2! Daniel vs MVB Kris vs Jared Remo vs Stev[…]

Round 2 - I have taken the Bye to keep things even[…]

Engage Cloak and stopped

If a ship is making movements after coming off […]