It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 231 posts

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:31 pm I may have some difficulty getting two Saturdays for Trek in the same month; that's quite a bit to put on my wife. So I'm most likely to be able to come in July.

Saturdays that work for me in July: 8, 22.
Sundays that work for me in July: 9, 16, 23, 30

Of course, that's just me. It feels like it would be a tragic waste of @Mugato's trip out here if nobody played Trek with him.
Totally understandable, same for me with multiple events per month. There will be other opportunities in the future I'm sure.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
So do we have a decision on the mn regional dates yet? Would like to get it on my calendar.

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Any Sunday works best for me. Saturdays are more difficult due to the TI league I run, but possible.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:19 am So do we have a decision on the mn regional dates yet? Would like to get it on my calendar.
I am kinda waiting on @Commander Joe and @flrazor , as their schedules seem to be harder to nail down. Considering they both missed South Dakota Regionals, I want to make sure they can attend Minnesota's.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Generally speaking if I can make it I will and if I can't it's not the end of the world. Right now I have soft plans on June 24th in the afternoon, and an appointment the morning of July 1st, but nothing else locked in between now and August for weekends.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Of the dates mentioned by others, the 16th of July is the only one that has potential for me at the moment. I'd say book it for whatever works best for the majority and I'll do my best to make it. Realistically though, I probably won't get much Star Treking in until fall/winter.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Boratus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:53 pm Any information on when Andoria regional will be?
Not that I am aware of. How do the last two weekends in July look for most of the group? Either the weekend of 7/22 & 7/23 or 7/29 & 7/30?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:42 pm
Boratus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:53 pm Any information on when Andoria regional will be?
Not that I am aware of. How do the last two weekends in July look for most of the group? Either the weekend of 7/22 & 7/23 or 7/29 & 7/30?
Saturdays that work for me in July: 8, 22.
Sundays that work for me in July: 9, 16, 23, 30

However, Joe said above that only 7/16 works for him. Any chance of that?

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:42 pm
I can probably do any weekend in July.

I'd also like to try hosting an event (likely cube) at Lodestone on a Sunday this summer, but I'll wait for Regionals to get on the calendar first.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
If any of you go to Gamezenter, would you mind doing me a favor and seeing what Lord of the Rings LCG product they have in stock? Word is, they're about to lose their license to print it. So I'm trying to figure out if I should try to complete my collection or not, and they're not great at listing their inventory on the site.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
JeBuS wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 am If any of you go to Gamezenter, would you mind doing me a favor and seeing what Lord of the Rings LCG product they have in stock? Word is, they're about to lose their license to print it. So I'm trying to figure out if I should try to complete my collection or not, and they're not great at listing their inventory on the site.
Our Regional events for July are now posted and y'all (not just Brian) can find the links in the Regional Championships sub forum.

Brian, I will look into it for you when we are there for the Regionals, if not before.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thank you Kris for hosting the Regional last weekend.

Since we're looking for alternative venues, I'd like to host a 1E Warp Speed Cube draft at Lodestone on a Sunday in August, starting somewhere in the noon-1pm range. The 6th or 20th would be best for me, but I could also do the 13th.

I really like Lodestone and know a guy who works there. They have coffee, tea, smoothies, pastries, grilled cheese, etc., and there's a burrito place in the same strip mall if you're looking for something more substantial. It is of course smaller than Gamezenter, but there should still be plenty of space as long as we avoid big events.

Let me know when you'd be available and interested!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:29 pm Thank you Kris for hosting the Regional last weekend.

Since we're looking for alternative venues, I'd like to host a 1E Warp Speed Cube draft at Lodestone on a Sunday in August, starting somewhere in the noon-1pm range. The 6th or 20th would be best for me, but I could also do the 13th.

I really like Lodestone and know a guy who works there. They have coffee, tea, smoothies, pastries, grilled cheese, etc., and there's a burrito place in the same strip mall if you're looking for something more substantial. It is of course smaller than Gamezenter, but there should still be plenty of space as long as we avoid big events.

100% in unless I am forgetting something on the family calendar.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:29 pm Since we're looking for alternative venues, I'd like to host a 1E Warp Speed Cube draft at Lodestone on a Sunday in August, starting somewhere in the noon-1pm range. The 6th or 20th would be best for me, but I could also do the 13th.

So with time forcing our hand a bit, is August 20th good for some 1E drafting out in Minnetonka, @BCSWowbagger, @Commander Joe, @CrimsonRavage, @Hobie, @Iron Prime, @Boratus, or anyone else?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation