It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Time for the first 2E event to be played in the new Fantasy Flight Games Center!

2E Standard Constructed
Saturday, December 14th, 11:00 AM

In the sprit of the holidays, this event will have NO ENTRY FEE! Prizes will be given out, TBD.

This is the 2nd event in our league's 2nd half - don't forget to also sign up for the 1st event which will be the debut of DS9 in 1E Block, scheduled for Friday night, December 13th at 6:00 PM. More details here!

Come and play where champions are made...and get your holiday gamer shopping done at the same time!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Only a few days left before greater MN Land's Holiday tournament series! Are you ready for 1E Block Friday night, 2E Constructed Saturday late morning, and 2E Draft on New Year's Day? You gotta be there! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Final reminder: 1E league event tomorrow night at FFG starting at 6 and 2E league event starting Saturday morning at 11. Hope to see many of you there!

By Ajnaran
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Jeremy, I will be arriving at ~noon and have to scoot by 2:30, but I figured I could at least get a game or two in at the wonderful FFG event center. Last I heard Nat is planning on attending as well...wish I could make it for more, but alas that's all the time I get!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Great fun! Thanks for coming out (and putting up with my 2E noobishness).

I threw up a Tournament Report for those that like reading them.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Iron Prime wrote:Great fun! Thanks for coming out (and putting up with my 2E noobishness).

I threw up a Tournament Report for those that like reading them.
This was a terrific event to wind up the year for sure. Only wish we had drawn a few more people. :(

Great report though! :cheersL:

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]