It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
karonofborg13 wrote:Don't keep us in suspense, man. Dish out the deets, dude! Lay it on us. Share your knowledge and experience, brutha! Give us the 411. Explain. Clarify. Reveal. Educate. Illuminate.
Worlds weekend.
Tribbles Finals - Friday Night.
2E Finals - Saturday All Day.
1E Finals - Sunday All Day.
Next question.
Naetor wrote:Nice. Consider me there barring some unfortunate circumstances.

:thumbsdown: GenCon
:thumbsdown: Masters
:thumbsup: King of the Ring is the marquee event of the year.
Hell yeah, Nate! I foresee an opening bout pitting yourself as former King of the Ring Champion against reigning Second Edition King of the Ring Champion Big Kev in a Supreme Victor cage match for the ages...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Hoss-Drone wrote:South Dakota wouldn't miss this event for the world. Time to defend one title two titles and go after the other final one.
Fixed that for you, bud. :wink:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:South Dakota wouldn't miss this event for the world. Time to defend one title two titles and go after the other final one.
Fixed that for you, bud. :wink:

Thanks buddy. I need more glass. ;)
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Pre-registration is now online for those looking to stake their claim as King of the Ring 2015.

It's coming... are you ready?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
King of the Ring's venue is locked and loaded. Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside my control this will not be a Master's event, but don't let something as silly as tournament K-value dissuade you from joining us. This event will undoubtedly be the most competitive and fun series of tournaments in The Land of 10,000 Champions all year. You gotta be there!

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:King of the Ring's venue is locked and loaded. Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside my control this will not be a Master's event, but don't let something as silly as tournament K-value dissuade you from joining us. This event will undoubtedly be the most competitive and fun series of tournaments in The Land of 10,000 Champions all year. You gotta be there!
I Don't get that. It's going to be a tourney that Pulls High-Level Players, and is set at a better time of the year for weather. I'm still going to be there, and bringing my Best!

BDubs

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
JamesValEson wrote:
LORE wrote:King of the Ring's venue is locked and loaded. Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside my control this will not be a Master's event
I Don't get that. It's going to be a tourney that Pulls High-Level Players, and is set at a better time of the year

BDubs
I...don't...get it...either. (in best Kirk/Shatner impression) Late September is infinitely better than mid-November. and September is far enough distant from early June. Just because Worlds is happening on the other side (and below) of the planet, it's not going to make the few globetrotters that are heading down under go 'oh noes' about which event to trek to & game at, now, really. Truly indecipherable. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:
I...don't...get it...either. (in best Kirk/Shatner impression)
I read this part, and was Just Waiting for the parenthesis.

BDubs

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote: Truly indecipherable. :wink:
PS: I see what you did there... 8)

Bdubs
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
The Australian care package arrived yesterday in the mail, so get ready to win your share of Aussie themed school supplies, shot glasses, BBQ accessories, and Vegamite!

If you are interested in playing in any or all of the King of the Ring festivities and competing for your share of these prizes as well as trophies, vintage Decipher era STCCG shirts, foils, buttons, and much more, please pre-register below:

Tribbles - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=7984
Second Edition - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=7985
First Edition - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=7986

You gotta be there! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Trophies are done and will be picked up later this week. For a sneak peek, peel back a few pages to see the trophies from 2013 as the only difference this year is the date change. :wink:

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]

This is true, though in 2e there are very few[…]