It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Second Edition returns to West Melbourne this September as we once again play at our new home at Get Your Fun On. Just four weeks out from Worlds, come out and get a little practice in before the big show.
 -  
We're watching the path of Hurricane Irma, which is putting this event in jeopardy. I'll update as soon as I can confirm whether the event will proceed or be cancelled - should have a better idea in a day or two.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
OKCoyote wrote:We're watching the path of Hurricane Irma, which is putting this event in jeopardy. I'll update as soon as I can confirm whether the event will proceed or be cancelled - should have a better idea in a day or two.
First things first. Take care of the necessities then worry about Nerd Card Games, which is obviously the thing closest to the line on the non-necessity side. :wink:

In all seriousness, this thing looks like it's going to hit Florida one way or another. They've already cancelled the Dolphins/Buccaneers game in Miami (they may move or reschedule) but yeah, don't mess around.

Everyone stay safe down there, or NOT down there if you decide to pull chocks and get out before the weekend!

:cross:

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Armus wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:We're watching the path of Hurricane Irma, which is putting this event in jeopardy. I'll update as soon as I can confirm whether the event will proceed or be cancelled - should have a better idea in a day or two.
First things first. Take care of the necessities then worry about Nerd Card Games, which is obviously the thing closest to the line on the non-necessity side. :wink:

In all seriousness, this thing looks like it's going to hit Florida one way or another. They've already cancelled the Dolphins/Buccaneers game in Miami (they may move or reschedule) but yeah, don't mess around.

Everyone stay safe down there, or NOT down there if you decide to pull chocks and get out before the weekend!

:cross:
I went shopping today and all the stores were out of water already. I picked up apple juice and containers for tap water so I'm good there. I just need to gas up my car.

They've already warned us at my work we may go on 12 on/12 off this weekend...
 -  
We may be evacuating to Louisiana (sending my girlfriend to a backup location so she can continue to work). Any players over there? :-)
 -  
I'm officially canceling this event due to Hurricane Irma. Many of our players are evacuating and I may be as well. Stay safe and see everyone at Worlds.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.