It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
A huge THANK YOU to all who braved ridiculously cold weather (a couple guys' cars wouldn't even start) to play in our annual New Years Charity Draft event this past weekend. The auction was a huge success, the eBay sales are still trickling in higher than expected, and we even had a few private donations come into me personally via PayPal (Santana4mvp@aol.com) that I have since passed along to In the Spirit Ministries.

All told, it looks like we as a group will raise enough money to support a family in need in the Philippines for an ENTIRE YEAR! Way to go, all! On behalf of Phil & Deb, the nonprofit sponsors who many of you met on Saturday, thank you, thank you, thank you!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yeah, a great event for sure! I also appreciated that Phil and Deb stopped by even though I may have looked preoccupied with deck building at the time.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:Yeah, a great event for sure! I also appreciated that Phil and Deb stopped by even though I may have looked preoccupied with deck building at the time.
Agreed, it was a nice touch. Phil & Deb appreciate everything we have done for them over the years, and it looks like this year we will probably be able to sponsor one of the nine chosen families ourselves thanks to the great outpouring of support you all generated. Great job, Frozen Chosen!
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]