It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hello everyone looking for feed back here. I would like to host a tournament this year for sector 001 to include the entire sector not just North Carolina. What I need from everyone is interest in attending. Opinion on location of venue, considering the distance between us all. What would you be interested in playing? 1 day single event 1e/2e

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
AFAIK, the first two Masters events of the year are in Sector 001, in Virginia and Georgia respectively (maybe the latter is Cardassia, don't remember).

Regardless, with the bookend Masters and Regionals season in between, there's going to be some hot East Coast tournament action in the first half of 2018

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Im talking about something outside of masters, worlds, and nationals like a showdown at sector 001 for fun event just to bring the community together for a tournament and an outside the main events type of deal.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Captain Parrish wrote:Im talking about something outside of masters, worlds, and nationals like a showdown at sector 001 for fun event just to bring the community together for a tournament and an outside the main events type of deal.
Global Side Event challenge Worlds Weekend?

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I like the idea and would try and come from Richmond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the d[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]