It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Hey Space Dancers!

As a chunk of you have probably heard me bang on about already, the Star Trek CCG WORLD CHAMPS are on in Sydney Oct 11-14 this year. Not often a goober World Champs is on in Sydney ever, so this could be most of ours best chance ever to be a World Champ!

Anyway, first regular tournament for the year (they are usually monthly, though Hall of Heroes and GGs Bondi may be also hosting events soon as well) will be at Burwood Feb 11. As its a WC year, if you'd like to have a try at this cool game played by very nice people, come along to GGs Burwood at 11amish Feb 11 and I'll show you how to play, give you a HOT deck to keep, and match you up against other very nice people who are also new to the game. Its free, ALL the cards from ALL the sets are now printable for free, we have nice people who play monthly at Burwood, and 2 other stores in Sydney, and we have Regional, National (at Hall of Heroes), Continentals and WORLD championships this year, all in Sydney! AND, the game is hella fun!

SO if you'd like to try, come along to Burwood Feb 11 and I'dd show you how to play. If you already play, bring it! Feb 11 is our first event for the year on the road to Worlds, start testing your shonky tacion tech now! And have fun and win cool things

Any questions PM me, I hope you can make it

Cheers!

Honest

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]