It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
It has been a REALLY long time since we have had a 1E tournament in Chicago. A LOT has happened! We have a new Star Trek series to watch, two sets and two warp packs to play with, and my wife and I even had a baby! It has been too long!

Everything has been confirmed to play at the newest Gaming Goat store, their first location in Chicago! So let's go check them out and play some 1E!

In terms of prizes, I have the still-unspoiled Live Long and Prosper Release Promos, foils from the last few promo sets, and a very nice mystery prize. Please pre-register so I know how many people to be expecting.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:Just giving this a bump. I believe we have 6 players coming so it should be a fun tournament.
I volunteer to sit to generate a bye.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
It was nice- a little chilly but overall good. I would be interested in doing 2E there if everyone is willing to make the trip.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
How does this venue compare to the Continentals venue? Are they comparable, or is one better than the other? Just curious.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:How does this venue compare to the Continentals venue? Are they comparable, or is one better than the other? Just curious.
Perfect for a local. If you want to buy board games, its the place to go as prices are 30% off retail, but space is very small.

It's basically in Niles and not Chicago. Chicago is literally across the street.

Where Continentals is at is far larger. It's also more conducive to after event outings because of its proximity to transit. It's also close to Lincoln Park and Lakeview which are pretty happening areas too.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The Continentals venue is really nice, and everything Jason said. I wouldn’t use it for locals because it’s tough for everyone to get to from the suburbs. It’s ideal for large events because of the proximity to the El and Lincoln Park.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]