It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
sexecutioner wrote: Will the new tag team, The Beerbarian and FakU AKA The Faces of Beer play a deck with 30 Anti Time Anomolies?
Look at the adjective, "deck", we ain't gonna bring no deck, all we'll bring is pain!
Anyone using a deck made purely of Events/Interrupts will get some free shots of Jager.

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
sexecutioner wrote:
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
sexecutioner wrote: Will the new tag team, The Beerbarian and FakU AKA The Faces of Beer play a deck with 30 Anti Time Anomolies?
Look at the adjective, "deck", we ain't gonna bring no deck, all we'll bring is pain!
Anyone using a deck made purely of Events/Interrupts will get some free shots of Jager.
We don't do crap like that. Need to solve missions because of Intermix. We'll dring Jäger nonetheless.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
The venue is aware of our Jager addiction and will have at least 4 bottles behind the bar.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:The venue is aware of our Jager addiction and will have at least 4 bottles behind the bar.
:thumbsup: - make sure they also have plenty of Bull / Monster or whatever Aberdeen does for energy drinks to bomb them!
We use cans of female testosterone up here.
Is Sedis a captain?

Sopek is a [Univ] Captain, and another fucking […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]