It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's somewhat quick notice but I'm gonna schedule my draft format tournament for July 21st.

I really hope for some non local guys to show up. Looking at you Minneapolis 1e guys ;)

Here are the relevant rules for the draft:

- draft packs will contain only the following affiliations: fed, Klingon, romulan, bajoran, cardassian.
- draft packs will be 11 cards (5 peeps, 1 mission, 5 other verbs)
- Nors, sites, tribbles, troubles, time locations and tactics will not be included in draft packs.
- all sets possible.
- rarity is not considered when making packs as rarity in 1e is not necessarily indicative of power level.
- card pool for the draft packs will be limited to only those cards that are those affiliations, useable by those affiliations and are readily useable (ie no continuing mission, etc)
- each affiliation will have an equal number of personnel and ships in the cube at large.
- dilemmas will be 1/3 planet, 1/3 space and 1/3 dual in the dilemma packs.

1. Each player gets a draft starter kit that contains:
A. The OTSD fixed cards
B. The starter deck II fixed cards
C. 1 copy of each relevant treaty.
D. 1 copy each of q tent and temporal micro wormhole.
E. 1. Random shades of grey card.
F. A special pack that contains a special pre made combo unique to your starter kit. It may contain cards otherwise not draftable such as a nor with sites, etc.

1.1 - each player gets 2 dilemma only packs to draft and 8 packs that contain a mix of peeps, ships, missions facilities, and other verbs.

2. Otf rules except there is no banned list. So expect to see scanner interference, sheliak, etc

3. All cards will be played as written on the card in front of you.

4. The warp speed rules of two regular card plays, DC any number of cards then draw up to 7 cards at eot and 1 free regenerate per game in effect.

5. All [Q] cards can be seeded like a [D] dilemma and can only affect its owners opponent. *1 edit*

6. Decks must be 6 missions, no more than 30 other seed cards and draw decks are a minimum 30 cards.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Wife is STILL sick, but looks like an amazing format.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]