It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So my wife and kids are going to be out of town the last two weeks of August so it looks like I'll have some time to play Trek.

I'm up for basically anything: 1e, 2e, Tribbles (if I must... :P ). I'll have to dust off Lackey and get about three years of updates, but I'm cool playing online.

I'm also willing to travel to DC, VA, or MD if somebody wants to run something locally. I could also host, but driving to my area is a haul for anyone who doesn't live there.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, post here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

-Brian

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Looks like we have some local action on Sunday, 8/26.

Thanks to BenHosp generously opening up Club Manassters, we have an all-day double header!

The action kicks off at 9am with a four round 1e OTF spectacular!

Word on the street is there might be a Buffalo invasion of the DC area...

We'll follow up 1e with a 3 round 2e constructed gig. The format will be Hall of Fame: the official 2e format of Club Manassters.

For Details on the Hall of Fame format, see here.

Registration for both events is now open. Hope to see you there! :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Y'all do remember Online Masters starts August 20th, right? It will be THE place to play some high-level games over the airwaves.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote:Y'all do remember Online Masters starts August 20th, right? It will be THE place to play some high-level games over the airwaves.
I remember but unsure if I'll even be able to play. I might have to unregister. Computer issues :(

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]