It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
pfti wrote:
Captain Parrish wrote:Is the tournament up yet on the cc I dont see any listed for sector 001
Link is on the top of the thread
The link is there at the top but you cannot find this tournament at all by the tournament search and it is not listed under my tournaments tab

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote:I think that's happening because the venue is new. New venues need to be manually added; try PMing Maelwys.
I did. And BCS. Last week *shrugs*

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Updating since will be counting this for league with Chairman's Challenge as the League Challenge for this tournament

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:Congratulations on not scheduling this for the day daylight saving time ends (as I originally thought)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks?

It's the weekend that worked best for everyone. Will try and pick another weekend again for people in November. Will discuss it on Sunday.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Captain Parrish wrote:Getting Hype for this weekend who knows what will happen when we play together. Will the borg assimilate earth? Will the Dominion capture everyone? All this and more this weekend in Richmond
:cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Looks like a solid field for this gig.

It's hard to handicap, as I can see almost anyone here winning the event.

However, with Chris and Austin finishing 2-3 behind me at ManasSTARCADE and playing each other to a True Tie, the odds are good that their match will determine who wins the event.

But wait! There's more! We're in October and winter is coming, and so are the northern invaders Robin Honeycutt and Mark Panna! I have it on good authority that they've been tuning up some hot tech in the deck lab and will be coming to play.

I'm actually going with Robin as a surprise dark horse winner. He's come a long way since getting schooled in the modern game at the basement regional back in April and I think his dedication to the game is about to get paid off.

Robin to win! You heard it here first!
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]