It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Star Trek CCG returns to the Richmond, VA area!

Asked by many, I am hosting a tournament in the RVA area.

A local game shop has been nice enough to allow us to play at their location

24403 Rogers Clark Blvd
Ruther Glen, Virginia

Time: 12pm

Rules: OTF

Type: League: Southern Ambitions - League Challenge for tournament is the Chairman's Challenge!

Rounds: 3 or 4 depending on turnout.

League Challenge: Just come and have fun! No challenge but showing up for our first game.

Chairman Challenge: Last chance for Chairman's Challenge! So come and do it!!!! FOR THE CONTUNIUUM!!!! https://www.trekcc.org/articles/index.p ... ticle=2355

Any questions? PM me
Last edited by DarkSabre on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Great to see STCCG rising in your area again. Good luck and most importantly, lots of fun.

Cheers

Nerdo
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Wow. Small world.

The guy who owns this shop is on a podcast I follow for the Star Wars: Destiny game.

TK

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:Wow. Small world.

The guy who owns this shop is on a podcast I follow for the Star Wars: Destiny game.

TK
Yeah, they are going to teach me that game. For the life of me I can't figure it out by myself with my kids.

They seem like great people and looking forward to playing there.

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ugh Destiny, its fun until you realize your playing a dice game then you start to not see the cards as star wars might as well bring a bunch of dice and roll them against each other for 30 minutes.

The game is fun but for a challenge play 1e

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Captain Parrish wrote:Ugh Destiny, its fun until you realize your playing a dice game then you start to not see the cards as star wars might as well bring a bunch of dice and roll them against each other for 30 minutes.

The game is fun but for a challenge play 1e
Well been looking for a game to play with the kids and seems that Destiny is pretty popular and will be sticking around for awhile. No interest in trying to play a game that won't keep going. Tired of LCGs that reboot every few years because they need to remake the rules or they just stop continuing them.

What I would give for a company to bring back Star Trek though....
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
DarkSabre wrote: Well been looking for a game to play with the kids and seems that Destiny is pretty popular and will be sticking around for awhile. No interest in trying to play a game that won't keep going. Tired of LCGs that reboot every few years because they need to remake the rules or they just stop continuing them.
I am all in on destiny (except I've already exceeded my budget for 2018 and the next set drops in november :x ) and I am more than a little nervous that FFG will find a way to end that game just like they did with the LCGs. And that's before we consider that Disney will be draining their blood for franchise fees.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote:
bosskamiura wrote: The guy who owns this shop is on a podcast I follow for the Star Wars: Destiny game.
Which podcast?
The Knights Of Ren. He's a member of it.

TK
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Captain Parrish wrote:Is the tournament up yet on the cc I dont see any listed for sector 001
Link is on the top of the thread
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
Captain Parrish wrote:So this event will fall on the last day of the Chairmans Challenge correct? We will still be entered for a random worlds promo or whatever?
Yes.

Michael,
A whatever for Halloween

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]