It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
After a summer hiatus, the Space Coast once again hosts Second Edition and Tribbles at Get Your Fun On in West Melbourne, FL, on October 13th at noon Eastern.

The first events of the new league season will be Second Edition Standard constructed and Tribbles with Troubles.

These events take place on Worlds weekend which makes them eligible for the Worlds Chairman's Challenge! (Also, since it's Worlds weekend, I'll try to have a few special prizes available.)

Entry is free for both events, all players receive prizes, and demo decks will be available for new or returning players. Hope to see you there!
 -  
Bump.

The weekend approaches and I am hungry for games of Trek. Come out to the Space Coast this Saturday and we'll have some fun.
 -  
Thanks to everyone that came out for our first league events of the new season. I won the Second Edition event, but Avery Matteson won the Tribbles event to tie me for the league point lead after two events!

Also, thanks to bystander Anatoly (who won't see this) for joining us for our round of Tribbles!

Next events are TBD, but hopefully sometime in November, where by request, we're considering a constructed 1E event.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]