It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Careful what you wish for!

Irene Amelia "Puffball" Heaney

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/TpPsGkp

She was 4lbs 5oz and should get out of the hospital in about another week.
Congratulations!

As for me, I will be cooking potatoes for the annual lutefisk dinner that day.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote:Careful what you wish for!

Irene Amelia "Puffball" Heaney

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/TpPsGkp

She was 4lbs 5oz and should get out of the hospital in about another week.
Beautiful! Enjoy the newest addition to your family
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good morning, 'trek fans! Your next dose of the T2E Tough Enough league is going down on Wednesday December 12th at Fantasy Flight Games as we breed some Tribbles to knock out the holiday season's league events. The first round will start around 6:30 and the second event will kick off around 8 p.m. Casual games will be sprinkled in throughout for those wishing to play with us but wanting something a little different. To pre-register, please click the links below:

Tribbles Round 1:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10775

Tribbles Round 2:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10776

And last but certainly not least on the ol' calendar is the annual New Year's Charity Draft! This year's event will be going down on January 5th also at Fantasy Flight Games. Players will receive a starter deck and 6 (!) packs for their cash donations, and combatants will be drafting from Second Edition, Strange New Worlds, and To Boldly Go. What's that? You want MORE?!? Well, how about we also draft from In a Mirror Darkly and NECESSARY EVIL?!?!? That's right fans, thanks to some generous donations we've got the game's rarest set up for grabs as the charity draft turns lucky # 13 in 2019. You gotta be there!

Second Edition Draft:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10774
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I hope to see you all tomorrow at Fantasy Flight Games for the 13th annual Charity Draft! In addition to all the fun that comes with Pick Your Poison Pairings, we will have several day of swag items available in the Anything But Silent Auction. My sources tell me we can bid on Decipher era foils, Christmas ornaments, deck box covers, action figures, and more. You gotta be there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Our final second half league event, Over the Edge, will go down on January 26th 2019 at Fantasy Flight Games. Who will join our first half qualifiers in the playoffs happening in February and March? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
How does February 16th work for everyone to get going on the League Playoffs?

We should probably also start kicking around ideas for Regional weekend. If anyone has any preferred dates for the Minnesota events, let's hear them!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:How does February 16th work for everyone to get going on the League Playoffs?

We should probably also start kicking around ideas for Regional weekend. If anyone has any preferred dates for the Minnesota events, let's hear them!
My work schedule's been whack so I can't do Feb 16th. There's no guarantee I could do the 23rd, either, though.

For regionals, I'm assuming that 1E will be on Sunday as usual. May 19th is the absolute worst for me. April 21st (Easter) is also bad, as is April 14th. I would prefer dates after May 19th, but I could probably make any other date before May 19th, too.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
May 19th is also unworkable for me (my birthday). Not much else on my calendar for that month.

I think I could do an event on Feb 16th.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
BCSWowbagger wrote:May 19th is also unworkable for me (my birthday). Not much else on my calendar for that month.

I think I could do an event on Feb 16th.
Silliness on the 15th then local league gigs the next day? I'm in.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
If we are doing a double header event, I thought the 16th was the only weekend Steve was not available.

As far as regionals, I don't have any conflicts that I am aware of right now.
 -  
Community Contributor
I've ruled out the 15th for the Warp Speed event due to reported availability. Going to order cards and pick a date today, but there will be no double-header.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
For February I'll be out of town the weekend of the 16th for sure and possibly the weekend of the 23rd.

March through the beginning of May I'm pretty open as of now. My free weekends during the warm months are very limited but I'll do my best to make it.
 -  
Community Contributor
Commander Joe wrote:For February I'll be out of town the weekend of the 16th for sure and possibly the weekend of the 23rd.
Dang it, man! I put the Friday Folly on the 22nd so you could make it!

Need it moved to March 1st?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
If I'm gone that weekend I probably wouldn't leave until Saturday morning. Let me get things sorted out and I'll let you know.

I wouldn't want you to move things just for me. Maybe we could vote on some dates?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Commander Joe wrote:For February I'll be out of town the weekend of the 16th for sure and possibly the weekend of the 23rd.
Dang it, man! I put the Friday Folly on the 22nd so you could make it!

Need it moved to March 1st?
I'm in for the 22nd!

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]