It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E British National Champion 2023
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
It is a pleasure to announce another chapter of 1e greatness in the city of beer :cheersL: :cheersR: . Munich Molestation has been nailed down to the weekend 4th+5th of January 2019. Here are the facts so far:

- Main event 1e OTF complete Saturday January 5th @ noonish (depending on severity of hangovers). Location is still to be announced - but definitely close to Munich center.

- Warmup event Friday night: Get-together for arrivals, possibly at my place (near Munich Airport) with barbecue and a warm-up 1e tournament. I am currently working out a format themed around the Dominion war as a combined sealed/draft event. More information coming soon.

- If you need any travel information, pm me or better whatsapp: 0049176-24278260

- This will be a 1e event only, no 2e tournaments.

Hope to see you guys in January!

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Squircifer wrote:is there a hotel close by to stay at overnight or so??
How do you get to Munich and do you also want to do something Friday? Alex is staying at Gasthof Maisberger in Neufahrn, which is fine but not near the Saturday venue. However, most people need to go back to (or close to) Neufahrn that evening, so if you come by car and/or want to participate Friday, that might be a good call. If you come by train you should look into some accom downtown. There is a lot of stuff, can't really recommend something - depending on where we end up at Saturday night something in vicinity of the central station might be best.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
i was thinking maybe train, i really do not like driving on the auobahn. plus my medications make it a bit difficult to drive long distances.

i was thinking maybe arriving by train in the evening or so on friday and crashing, then playing staurday and if then leaving sunday morning.

is the venue for saturday by a train station?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Squircifer wrote: is the venue for saturday by a train station?
There is only one real train station in Munich, but the venue is well connected to public transport e.g. via Rosenheimer Platz (S-Bahn Stammstrecke), Max-Weber-Platz (subways U5/U6, both also serve central station) or Ostbahnhof (S,U6)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Just remembered - Molestation I was were the belt was introduced. We played Moronic Incursions back then. How the fuck is this incursion retardation still a thing?

No way Johannes takes the belt off me this time.
Attachments:
MM2.jpg
MM2.jpg (80.18 KiB) Viewed 2081 times

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E British National Champion 2023
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
Hi guys, final information for tomorrow.

FRIDAY:
You can arrive at my place at any time in the afternoon, I'll be there setting up. There is free parking right in front of the building, but I suggest not driving, as there will be beer. :cheersL:

As for playing, the Friday event will either be an iron man event (with even player number) or a draft (with odd player number). Since the even/odd thing is an issue here, please sign up on trekcc for the tournament:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10832
The tournament will start as soon as everybody is there and ready. But please if you arrive later than 7p.m., please let us know in advance so that we know to wait for you! We will order dinner (italian/indian) whenever people are hungry.

SATURDAY
Since we have the Saturday venue all day, we can meet up anytime. I suggest to organise this spontaneously on Friday, depends a bit on the amount of beer consumed on Friday and the need for lunch before starting Saturday. But we are aiming at to start between 12 and 1 pm, with possible lunch right before (I'm sure Herschey can suggest some nice places).
For final information on meeting time/place Saturday, just call (004917624278260).

Looking forward to seeing you all!

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
kool, i will more than likely be there tomorrow by 12 saturday afternoon, i am convincing the wifey to drive.

i will print out my decklists tonight, since i still have no clue what i want to play. we shall see...

oh yeah dig out all your jenna d'sora cards, i will gladly take them off your hands. everyone that is coming... dig emn out!
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]