It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Trek Underground Youth Movement league will have its second series of events this Sunday, December 16th.

We're kicking off at 12pm with a 2e special event: the Shattered Mirror release event! Will new Terok Nor make an appearance? Will untold numbers of terrans meet grisly deaths? Will Kahless and his Followers win glory and honor? Only one way to find out!

In addition to being a league event and a release event, it's also a chase the can event. Please bring 3 (or more) cans to donate.

Finally, fear not, pizza and beverages will be provided as part of the deal at no cost to the participants - playing Trek can definitely give you an appetite and we can't have that.

So to recap: New set, league points, can chasing, AND free food. What better way to celebrate Peldor Joi than all of that?

I hope to see you all at my place this weekend! (Though for planning purposes, pre-registration is much appreciated!)

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote:The Trek Underground Youth Movement league will have its second series of events this Sunday, December 16th.

We're kicking off at 12pm with a 2e special event: the Shattered Mirror release event! Will new Terok Nor make an appearance? Will untold numbers of terrans meet grisly deaths? Will Kahless and his Followers win glory and honor? Only one way to find out!

In addition to being a league event and a release event, it's also a chase the can event. Please bring 3 (or more) cans to donate.

Finally, fear not, pizza and beverages will be provided as part of the deal at no cost to the participants - playing Trek can definitely give you an appetite and we can't have that.

So to recap: New set, league points, can chasing, AND free food. What better way to celebrate Peldor Joi than all of that?

I hope to see you all at my place this weekend! (Though for planning purposes, pre-registration is much appreciated!)
Wish I could come but hopefully next time :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Six today for the Maryland Chase the Can event.

First Round Pairings:

Neil vs. Allen
Brianna vs. Phil
Me vs. BenHosp

Stay tuned for more updates!

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote:Six today for the Maryland Chase the Can event.

First Round Pairings:

Neil vs. Allen
Brianna vs. Phil
Me vs. BenHosp

Stay tuned for more updates!
Awesome!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Sykes clan totally fails to defend the homefront, all of us losing to the invaders. :(

Round 2 Pairings:

Phil vs. Benhosp
Neil vs. Brianna
Brian vs. Allen

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Final Round Pairings:

Neil vs. Brian
Phil vs. Allen
Benhosp vs. Brianna

And final results:
Neil wins going 4-0 with Maquis
Benhosp goes 3-1 with Qs Planet Klingons
I finish 3rd at 2-2 with the H2H over Phil with my Delta Quadrant Klingons.
Phil goes 2-2 with Dominion shenanigans.
Brianna and Allen round out the field. Both were playing TOS.

24 cans were collected and will be given to local charities. Thanks to everyone who came out today, good times had by all!

:cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
****BREAKING NEWS****

In a STUNNING upset, Papa Sykes beats both Sykes kids in Tribbles! Anyone who had the money line on that one just cashed in.

Just goes to show: you want to get better you play with players better than you. Brianna and Allen have been trading first place finishes all year; I'm glad I could sneak one in. 8)
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]