It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 127 posts

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:The planned date for next year is again the first weekend of July.
Great! :D
If I can't attent Chicago Worlds'20 -- which, against all odd & expectancies, I am fantasizing about -- I'm sure to join KaiserFest III. (I hope. :shifty: ) (I know I said that last time. But given all the questions and talking I did -- most enthusiastically -- on the subject of the Fest, I trust you'll not take it personally. :P :wink: ( :cross: )
I mean, you have a pool! And a tent-able garden! :o
But in the other corner... who can compete with a Type VII right in town?
(Yes, I know than Munchen has a sub in the museum as well. And Germany has many more U-boten -- even a missile launcher. I'll visit them, and KaiserFest. I'll visit it all!)
SudenKapala wrote:
Kaiser wrote:- a stack of cards that somebody forgot to bring inside before Saturday's thunderstorm started, including a Nationals promo that serves as a nice illustration of the term "warp" now that is has dried
Oh, the horror! :o
I'm trying to imagine if I'd ever be able to get so drunk as to do that... and not die from poisoning.
I hope most other cards were printed?
Funny (well, almost :( ) to read that comment back. :P
After visiting Worlds'19 -- and witnessing people play cards in the gritty streets, leave card stacks for The TOB to find, giving foils away (almost) at random (thankyouthankyou :o ), and drinking like Scots and Fins -- I understand a bit more about the highly unusual conditions that may lead to the anomalous occurance of such a peculiar spatial phenomenon.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
seh ich das richtig, am 7. april gibts das nächste turnier?
hat jemand die möglichkeit mich aus münchen mitzunehmen? in das kaff da fährt nix ;)

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ahja, englisches datum ftw. wie komme ich von der sbahn zum turnier?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
mensch leute, ist das turnier autobesitzer only oder was? :( :(

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:mensch Leute, ist das turnier autobesitzer only oder was? :( :(
It's actually a walkable distance from S-bahn to the venue, although not a short walk, just about 2 km, a bit further if you're going to one of the available hotels in Unterschleissheim. And usually there is - believe it or not - someone with a car that can drive over to Unterschleissheim if need be.
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]