It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 127 posts

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
In case anybody is up for 2e, I added an event for saturday night. I have been out of the loop for some time, though, so any constructed decks i can lend out will be from around 2014. There's also a box of Captain's Log that we could crack open for some form of sealed.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That is a great shirt. Too bad I can't come this year...

Aber ich habe besloßen dass ich, am besten, nur eine reise machen könnte, am dieses moment. (Weil es noch immer schlim ist it arbeit finden, und einige andere sachen. Ich krieg's nicht alles hin.) Weil die weltmeisterschaften in Europa sind, sollte ich vieleicht dahin gehen -- als ich denn aber (??) irgendwo hin gehe. Weil die Meisterschaft nicht oft hier ist. Und -- hoffentlich!! -- weil es nächstes jahre, wieder ein Kaiserfest gebt. (KaiserFest III -- Die Rückkehr? Oder Das Fest Slächt Zurück?)

So -- I wish everybody the best of luck and fun, and if I make it there, perhaps I'll see you in Vienna? :cross:

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Ok everybody, live coverage of this glorious event starts....right nooow.

We have a glorious sunny day with about 27° C, water in the pool is slightly warmer. Shirts and trekcc prize support have arrived in time - we have the 1e masters foil, a 2019 masters playmat, the Kaiserfest promos and shirts, and thanks to Maggie and Dan there is also The Cage release kit with the stunning Preserver Obelisk AI foils.
Attachments:
66126028_10157526052800209_5035870195604783104_n.jpg
66126028_10157526052800209_5035870195604783104_n.jpg (201.98 KiB) Viewed 3700 times

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm so jealous. :( All the best of luck and fun to all of you. I'd almost make a vow to be there next year -- but since I have to live up to my [SD] Honor, I'll leave it at "I'm certainly going to try".

Enjoy the games! And the water! :thumbsup: :D
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Serious question:

In honor of Kaiserfest, I’m making Weißwurstfrüstück tomorrow. What style of beer do I serve to the kids?

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:Serious question:
In honor of Kaiserfest, I’m making Weißwurstfrüstück tomorrow. What style of beer do I serve to the kids?
Well... I hope you'll go for non-alcoholic, for starters... and that limits the options, prolly. Which 0% beers can you get?

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
We don't discriminate. Just give them the same, weissbier is best, you can mix it with lemonade for the kids to get a 'russian'.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
We don't discriminate. Just give them the same, weissbier is best, you can mix it with lemonade for the kids to get a 'russian'.
I'm fairly certain that in Germany (being in Europe), the same ideas are spread about alcohol (as in: each drop) being additionally poisonous for children's brains' development, because said brains are not yet fully developed?
Where I live, that's a big thing now -- or at least, awareness is growing. So while I used to think that US alcohol age limits were exagerated, I now think they were on to something...
How's that in Germany?

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]