It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 127 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
That promo flyer... WOW. :o

This looks to be an awesome event, fellas. Have a few drinks for me!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Three (MidnightLich: "3") months to go! :cheersL:
Yes. This. I've seen this done more than once (>1), also in other places; Charlie certainly isn't the only one (1). And I've been meaning to (2) ask, what is the reason for (4) this? :) Does it stem from (the desire to prevent) legal issues? Can anyone please explain what the background is for this practice? I have no idea how I should look it up...

And yes, I also really liked the flyer. 8)

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
The story so far:

For many months, Meinhard S. Rohr has dominated the dramatically (albeit mathematically unconvincingly) named Seven Quadrants. Many have tried, and many have failed to take the Big Purple Belt, that mythical artifact which only the true ruler of European Trek can wield, from him.

Yet certain rumours have emerged, and what was whispered in hushed voices in shady bars at first can now be heard stated boldly by many: Meinhard's belt is a fake! Romulan experts claim that Mr. Rohr has only a cheap copy in his possession, while the whereabouts of the one true belt remain a mystery.

His authority thus undermined, his rivals are now sensing an opportunity to make their move and claim the throne. Soon now, they will be revealing themselves, each brandishing their own purple belt. Who is the real champion? Who is an impostor? Find out on the battlefield of...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
A famous director and writer has commented on this.
J.M. Straczinski wrote:Invoking this exact imagery is how I had intended to shape the gathering of the forces behind Order and Chaos, and their contest, at Grid Epsylon. Instead, I chose to help the studio executives who were planning another stationary sci-fi show, by feeding them some more... subtle ideas. Both our series came out fine -- but I'm so glad that Kaiserfest II continues the legacy!
IMO, the... abstract representation of the belt in the image is a bit severely... off. But for the rest:
:cheersL: :D :thumbsup:
Where did you get that fitting image of Vreenak? Or did you make it yourself!? :thumbsup:

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Suden Kapala wrote: IMO, the... abstract representation of the belt in the image is a bit severely... off. But for the rest:
Where did you get that fitting image of Vreenak? Or did you make it yourself!? :thumbsup:
The belt is not an abstract representation. It's actually a photo of the real belt we play for.
As for the Vreenak picture, apparently it's from the Star Trek Timelines game.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:
Suden Kapala wrote: IMO, the... abstract representation of the belt in the image is a bit severely... off. But for the rest:
The belt is not an abstract representation. It's actually a photo of
the real belt we play for.
As for the Vreenak picture, apparently it's from the Star Trek Timelines game.
:? :o :(
It is... Hmm. It is... green purple.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Indeed. About that... and my possible attendance... I euh, have things to do. Important things. Things that keep me busy. With business. Away from Vandros. Far away.

(The purple, the purple! It was so purple!)

:D

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
wie sieht es denn mit eventuellen schlafplätzen aus? ich würde auch im garten zelten :thumbsup:

und kommt jemand zufällig an leipzig vorbei der runterfährt? :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I do NOT want to know what Vreenak is going to do with that dildo ...
Katzenbabys, Katzenbabys...

Joe wird erwachsen und hat erkannt, dass 1E DAS Spiel ist :)

Was für eine tolle Promo!

Will mein Meinhard VS the pitty rest Poster, handsigniert von allen Teilnehmern und eine Vreenak Alp-Dream Card! :)

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Ensign Q wrote:wie sieht es denn mit eventuellen schlafplätzen aus? ich würde auch im garten zelten :thumbsup:
Das Gästezimmer hat sich bereits frühzeitig jemand gesichert; aber im Garten sollte schon noch Platz für ein weiteres Zelt sein.
Wer früher schlapp macht, schläft weicher. Und wer länger durchhält legt auf so was dann meist eh keinen Wert mehr. :wink:
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Will mein Meinhard VS the pitty rest Poster, handsigniert von allen Teilnehmern und eine Vreenak Alp-Dream Card! :)
Ich schau mal, was sich einrichten lässt. :cheersL:

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
One month to go, so here's a quick update:

- I spent the weekend cleaning the pool and getting it ready for summer, so bring a towel and swimming trunks!
- Pool volleyball will be back! The stakes, and the net, will be higher this year!
- Beer will be back! The standards will be lower this year!
- If you need to refamiliarize with either or both, feel free to attend the daily informal practice sessions starting today! :cheersL:
- The promos (no, not the official ones, not sure TrekCC will get them out in time this year) have arrived:

See you all in four weeks!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Kaiser wrote:- If you need to refamiliarize with either or both, feel free to attend the daily informal practice sessions starting today! :cheersL:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
That promo is amazing. Want!
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]