It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Id be up for 2E on Sunday on the 21st or 28th. Saturday's will not work for me.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
So far I got zero pre-regs for Saturday the 28th. Who's coming? Want to make sure it won't just be me sitting at FFG looking sad.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm free that day, but would it work to push the start time back to 11:15 or 11:30?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Looks like zero to sanctioning in the blip of a post. :wink:
 -  
Community Contributor
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:I'm free that day, but would it work to push the start time back to 11:15 or 11:30?
Yep, not a problem. Tourney time is now 11:30.
Looks like zero to sanctioning in the blip of a post. :wink:
:)
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Although now I guess that means I have to actually build a deck. Curses! I've played myself!

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Just a reminder, I will be coming down to the twin cities the weekend of August 9th, 10th, and 11th. Ben and I will be hitting up the Magic Fest (formerly known as the Grand prix) on that Friday and Saturday. I know you guys just got together last weekend for a 1E tournament, but, we may be interested in joining you for a chairman's challenge on that Sunday, if you're at all inclined in hosting one? Let me know. Thanks.

-Matthew
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
karonofborg13 wrote:Just a reminder, I will be coming down to the twin cities the weekend of August 9th, 10th, and 11th. Ben and I will be hitting up the Magic Fest (formerly known as the Grand prix) on that Friday and Saturday. I know you guys just got together last weekend for a 1E tournament, but, we may be interested in joining you for a chairman's challenge on that Sunday, if you're at all inclined in hosting one? Let me know. Thanks.

-Matthew
Justin or James, care to host? I will still be knee deep in house stuff but will try to stop in.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Just a reminder, I will be coming down to the twin cities the weekend of August 9th, 10th, and 11th. Ben and I will be hitting up the Magic Fest (formerly known as the Grand prix) on that Friday and Saturday. I know you guys just got together last weekend for a 1E tournament, but, we may be interested in joining you for a chairman's challenge on that Sunday, if you're at all inclined in hosting one? Let me know. Thanks.

-Matthew
I'm free and I'm game. That makes three of us, so lets do it! Note that FFG's Sunday hours are 12pm-6pm, so we'd only have time for one edition. Would you prefer 1E? Do you have any preference on start time?

And Kris, come on. Your man cave can wait.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Yep, First Edition only. Ben and I don't care to play 2E in the state it's languishing in. Oh, and btw, I may very likely be hosting a 1E chairman's challenge up here in Fargo the following weekend, if Ben Daeuber says he's available. Otherwise, my wife may have plans as she's on vacation that week, while I'm not. I'll keep you informed.

-Matthew

How about 1 PM start?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
1pm is great! The event is in the system now.

This is no longer an MN May event, this is an MN Must event, because You Gotta Be There!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Just a friendly reminder that Matthew's come to town to throw down tomorrow. Still plenty of time to put a new deck together! :)
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:Just a friendly reminder that Matthew's come to town to throw down tomorrow. Still plenty of time to put a new deck together! :)
Good luck all! We have another open house tomorrow for the old place, so I remain in the Penalty Box. :(
 -  
Community Contributor
Sorry, I just got back from vacation and am only today catching up on unread messages / posts / voicemails. Hope the event went well!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation