It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
So... who left FFG with the big 'ol Belt? Did Steve win it back from Jason? We NEED to know whom is carrying it over to South Dakota for Masters! :cheersL:

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Never saw da big 'ol Belt on Saturday, so I would guess that Jason still has it.

But from how things sounded, I would list Jason as "Doubtful/Questionable" for making it to South Dakota. Work schedules have a way of complicating things. Steve is out and Justin is out for Masters too.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hobie wrote:Never saw da big 'ol Belt on Saturday, so I would guess that Jason still has it.

But from how things sounded, I would list Jason as "Doubtful/Questionable" for making it to South Dakota. Work schedules have a way of complicating things. Steve is out and Justin is out for Masters too.
Are you in? Whom else is?

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I won all three rounds Memorial Day weekend, but I never saw the belt put up for grabs. Not that it would matter since I can’t attend SD.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hey Guys-

When is everyone available to play over the next few weeks? I will be pretty busy with moving, but want to keep the local scene going. Justin / James are you able to take over T.D. duties this month? If so, I have some tee shirts from Continentals we can add to the prize pool. They are CC era, done by Eric Robinette, and they are sweet!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My preference is Saturday July 20th. The Sunday the 14th also works. I don't know any farther out than that.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
27th is bad for me. 13th is bad for me. I think that's all.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Lillian and I are in Chicago on the 20th, but don't let that stop you! Jason, James, or Justin... feel free to post an event and get some games in with The Cage without me! :cheersL:

P.S. Robert-o seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Anyone heard from him recently? I hope he is ok. Last I heard allergies were kicking his butt.
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:P.S. Robert-o seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Anyone heard from him recently? I hope he is ok. Last I heard allergies were kicking his butt.
He's definitely here and lurking. I've seen him active in hidden forums, talking about threads on the public ones, so he's reading. Maybe somebody should PM him?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I See All....I Read All!

You just don't hear me! :wink:

Feeling much better and enjoying Summer.

I should be able to manage any weekend except for this upcoming one.

So the 20th, 27th, 3rd are all possibilities for me.
 -  
Community Contributor
Hobie wrote:So the 20th, 27th, 3rd are all possibilities for me.
Would a Sunday work? If so, the 28th is looking better and better.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Hobie wrote:So the 20th, 27th, 3rd are all possibilities for me.
Would a Sunday work? If so, the 28th is looking better and better.
I can make a Sunday work too if it is just one tournament. Not a 1E/2E Day of Trek.
 -  
Community Contributor
Oh, right, I always forget 2E.

The 14th is out for me now as well.

I think I'm going to go ahead and schedule 1E for Sunday the 28th at 11 AM. If there's interest in 2E (that day or the day before), somebody else can schedule/organize/host that.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
BCSWowbagger wrote:I think I'm going to go ahead and schedule 1E for Sunday the 28th at 11 AM. If there's interest in 2E (that day or the day before), somebody else can schedule/organize/host that.
Thanks for hosting, James. I will do my best to drop in and deliver a few prizes. That is moving weekend though, so I probably can't play. See you all in a few weeks!

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I would like to go but will be out of town that weekend. Between work and family this is one of the busiest summers I've ever had. You probably won't see me until the kids are back in school :(
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation