It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
CrimsonRavage wrote:Guys,

I'm looking to get some events scheduled for May. What does everyone's schedules look like?
Do you play online? I have 1e and 2e Regionals starting this Friday and running through May.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
My birthday is the 19th, and Mother's Day is the week prior. Otherwise, my calendar's pretty open!

That said: later in the month is better for me. I was just out of the house for an entire day playing cards and my wife will be happier to let me go if she has a few normal weekends in between. :)

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:

I'm looking to get some events scheduled for May. What does everyone's schedules look like?
Do you play online? I have 1e and 2e Regionals starting this Friday and running through May.
Online is good, but in person is better. If somebody wants to schedule in-person events, don't discourage that. ;-)
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Maelwys wrote:
Armus wrote:

Online is good, but in person is better. If somebody wants to schedule in-person events, don't discourage that. ;-)
He discouraged that? Look like he's just giving options to play Trek.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Latok wrote:
Maelwys wrote:
Armus wrote: Do you play online? I have 1e and 2e Regionals starting this Friday and running through May.
He discouraged that? Look like he's just giving options to play Trek.
Yes, but when it's an entire thread created for the purposes of trying to coordinate schedules with local players so that he can schedule some local tournaments, why derail it by mentioning that he can play online? Completely off topic to the point of the thread, so it comes off as discouraging to local play and trying to encourage online play instead.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Like James, later in the month is better than earlier given we just blew the roof off FFG with our Regionals a few days ago. I want to say I am out of town on the 11th, but otherwise open. If it is a double header on a Saturday (say the 18th or 25th) I'll do my best to make it. :cross:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Apparently I misread the thread. I thought OP was looking for PLAYING opportunities in May. If no local options were available I thought I'd offer an alternative playing opportunity.

However if he's trying to SCHEDULE a local event, then yeah, Chris isn't wrong. My apologies for the confusion.

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Any weekends could work for me, so if we do something the weekend of the 25th that sounds good to me.
 -  
Community Contributor
No worries, Armus. You were being helpful!

25th sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
18/19 is waaaaay out. Mother's Day is obviously off limits. I'll look into the 25th.
 -  
Community Contributor
Hey, gang,

I have been planning all along to come to this (despite my lack of pre-reg), but I now have to back out of it last-minute. My wife's grandpa died today, which means we have to travel up to Green Bay this weekend for the funeral, which means we need tomorrow for all the things we were planning to do Sunday and Monday.

Very sorry. I have a really interesting new deck for it! But it'll keep until next time.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Hey, gang,

I have been planning all along to come to this (despite my lack of pre-reg), but I now have to back out of it last-minute. My wife's grandpa died today, which means we have to travel up to Green Bay this weekend for the funeral, which means we need tomorrow for all the things we were planning to do Sunday and Monday.

Very sorry. I have a really interesting new deck for it! But it'll keep until next time.
Condolences to your family, James. I look forward to seeing the newest brew!
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]