It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
With the incredible support of Matthew McClain, one week before Second Edition Regionals, the Space Coast players present a special First Edition event on Saturday, May 25th - Second Anthology Warp Speed sealed.

You are reading that correctly. Second Anthology Warp Speed Sealed. Entry fee is $15 for players that complete all rounds. Each player will receive a sealed Second Anthology box to build a Warp Speed deck with. (A Second Anthology box contains two Starter Deck IIs, two packs First Contact, two packs Deep Space Nine, two packs Dominion, and six white-border preview cards.) In addition, prize support will be available - Matthew promises "serious prizes" and TrekCC foils and buttons will be on hand as well for all players.

This event will follow regular printed Warp Speed rules (with 30 minute rounds), with the following modifications:

* Ferengi Trading Post will not allow your opponent's cards to report.

* Memory Wipe is banned.

We will be starting at 11 am sharp. Hope to see you there!
 -  
Bump!

Just a reminder that this Saturday's special 1E event starts one hour earlier than local events usually begin, at 11:00 am. I have an event to attend later so I have a hard deadline, so we'll be starting right away.
 -  
No promises, but if I can find my tripod and get it set up, I might stream some of this event on my Twitch channel - twitch.tv/okcoyote.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]