It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Let's start a new thread for local gigs in The Land of 10,000 Champions since Justin's is from May. First off, thanks to everyone whom has played over the summer to keep the local scene active. Most of you know I have been bogged down with house stuff since basically June, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel with September on the horizon.

So, how many of you can get together and play in a few weeks? I am thinking the weekend of September 21st OR 22nd as that is right in between weekends I will have out of town guests. As an incentive, I will have a SPECIAL prize for any new / returning player that has not participated on the local scene in 2018. If they come with someone (e.g. James H. brings Kevin O.), BOTH individuals will get a special prize.

Are you interested in playing locally this September? Let's hear it!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Saturday the 21st is probably better if we do a double-stack. (I'm down for playing both games.) I think we tend to forget that FFG is only open noon-6pm on Sundays.

Not sure what my availability will be, but if we settle on the date I can try to get it off.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mornings on Saturdays and anytime on Sundays work best for me (2E), and I'd always love to squeeze in a game or two of Tribbles anytime.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
21st looks fine to me. Thanks for organizing.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Alright, I will get a double stack tournament day into the system today. We will start with 2E for Jer and roll into 1E from there. Please pre-register!

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I will be out of town the 21st and most of my weekends are still very busy. Things should be slowing down by mid October so I hope to catch you guys at the next one. :cheersL: :cheersR:
 -  
Community Contributor
We miss you, Joe!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
See you all in a few days at FFG!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:We miss you, Joe!
+1

Welp, time to start putting my decks together...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:We miss you, Joe!
+1

Welp, time to start putting my decks together...
I figure, I still have a solid 24 hours before I should start. :P
 -  
Community Contributor
(1) I only just noticed the tournament scheduled for Saturday (thanks to Charlie's 1E Roundup). I've been checking this thread, but not the actual tournament listings, to see when the next gig would be. And now I feel stupid!

(2) Doubly stupid, because I booked this Saturday last week and wish I hadn't so I could play. Sorry, gang! Eat nuts and kick butts!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
BCSWowbagger wrote:(1) I only just noticed the tournament scheduled for Saturday (thanks to Charlie's 1E Roundup). I've been checking this thread, but not the actual tournament listings, to see when the next gig would be. And now I feel stupid!

(2) Doubly stupid, because I booked this Saturday last week and wish I hadn't so I could play. Sorry, gang! Eat nuts and kick butts!
Yeah, with it being league season I have been posting in the league thread. Sorry you missed them.

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I am trying to arrange my weekend to make Saturday work. :cross:

Things to do:
1) Make time on Saturday available
2) Make decks
3) Remember to bring all cards in decks.
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:(1) I only just noticed the tournament scheduled for Saturday (thanks to Charlie's 1E Roundup). I've been checking this thread, but not the actual tournament listings, to see when the next gig would be. And now I feel stupid!

Yeah, with it being league season I have been posting in the league thread. Sorry you missed them.
Oohhhhhh, League Season. Of course. That's triply my bad then.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I panicked last night because my side deck was missing. Then I saw that I shuffled it into my draw deck after my last test draw. After fixing that, I did another test draw and realized that I had forgotten how to play the deck. Oh, and I need to figure out dilemmas for both games.

Hoping my immune system has good matchups the rest of the week. :cross:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation