It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Honey will have a “panic room” set up for her in my bedroom. That means anyone who wants to use the “executive washroom” may have to walk through a room where a socially-overwhelmed chihuahua is hiding, in which case, well, you get what you get.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
IMPORTANT PUBLIC HEALTH UPDATE:

The OFFICIAL COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) POLICY FOR MANASSTERS 3: A 3-DAY LONG ARGUMENT ABOUT THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY has been finalized as follows.

Everybody come get That Rona. Valar morghulis.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:This year in Texas we begin Big Rat Rules for kids:

18 - X (X = your age) = the # of different retired cards you can use.

In the CoC the only rule is Innovate or Die.
This is now Manassters Law. IT IS SO ORDERED.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Still moping that Ben DIDN'T PUT IN A MASTERS request

Going to have to invade Brooklyn to get the goodies.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I apparently didn’t actually say this in as many places as I thought, so here:

You can use up to 3 decks— so you can choose to use 1 deck in all 6 rounds, or 2 decks in 3 rounds each, or 3 decks in 2 rounds each.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote:I've been told I shouldn't come... *sigh* Are you welcoming people? (Although of course it depends how things unfold out here)
If you can come you’re welcome to. You’re allowed to make a responsible decision though.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote:I've been told I shouldn't come... *sigh* Are you welcoming people? (Although of course it depends how things unfold out here)
You see, Amber: as fewer people travel, it paradoxically becomes safer to travel. Some people would call this the “free rider problem” or “the tragedy of the commons”. I prefer to think of it as the “free rider opportunity” or “the opportunity of the commons”
Thermokinetic explosion

The question is: if I fly to a 3 span space missio[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]