It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
For some reason, despite John Corbett creating a toxic environment and scaring players away, Sandy Barnabas is back and coming to Club Manassters for a special ONE NIGHT ONLY SPECTACULAR

Someone go change the date for this to 10/15 please, it’s not 2009, we can’t always plan these 3-4 player event stuff a week in advance.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
bhosp wrote:Someone go change the date for this to 10/15 please, it’s not 2009, we can’t always plan these 3-4 player event stuff a week in advance.
???

All you have to do is post an event 24 hours in advance. When did you input it in the system?

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Yesterday. It said it had to be 6 days in advance.

I can’t guarantee that I didn’t post it like 22 hours in advance and then got confused by a misleading/out of date error message?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from, or the need to take a shot at OP. 24 hour notice is 24 hour notice. You cannot post a new tournament the "day of" and expect it to work.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from, or the need to take a shot at OP. 24 hour notice is 24 hour notice. You cannot post a new tournament the "day of" and expect it to work.
The confusion comes from: I tried posting a tournament yesterday for today, and the website told me “you must list your tournaments 6 days in advance”.

I agree that now that you tell me the rule is 24 hours notice it seems like my beef is actually with IT, not OP

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
FYI I was just unable to change the date/time to 7PM tomorrow, but I was able to change it to 7PM Friday, so it looks like you have two problems:

(A) it doesn’t recognize a tournament “tomorrow evening” as being 24 hours in advance even though it’s currently “today morning”

(B) it displays a misleading message about the problem that references the old “6 days in advance” policy

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:FYI I was just unable to change the date/time to 7PM tomorrow, but I was able to change it to 7PM Friday, so it looks like you have two problems:

(A) it doesn’t recognize a tournament “tomorrow evening” as being 24 hours in advance even though it’s currently “today morning”

(B) it displays a misleading message about the problem that references the old “6 days in advance” policy
A/ Tomorrow evening isn't 10/15. It's 10/17. So as far as the system is concerned, you tried to post the tournament the day AFTER it happened, and then complained that it was forcing you to give advance notice...

B/ Yeah, I'll try to remember to update that tonight when I'm at a computer with FTP access. But that's just a visual display error, I'm pretty sure the underlying logic is still solid.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
bhosp wrote:Me just legit being wrong about the current date is a pretty good surprise twist ending to this story, admit it.
:lol:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]