It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Long ago long time player, been out of the game for a long time.

I just moved to the Bay Area and see there’s some local tournaments in Fremont.

I’m interested in going, but don’t have any of my cards at all out here yet.

(Nor would I have an idea where to begin. I fell out of playing around the end of the Decipher era. )

Is there anyone from that area going to the tournament on November 3rd that has extra decks?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
The TD (and also your local Ambassador) is Richard New, "The Guardian" here on the forums. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to supply an extra deck if it meant an extra player! You can use this link to send him a private message getting in touch with him. Good luck at the tournament!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
boromirofborg wrote:Long ago long time player, been out of the game for a long time.

I just moved to the Bay Area and see there’s some local tournaments in Fremont.

I’m interested in going, but don’t have any of my cards at all out here yet.

(Nor would I have an idea where to begin. I fell out of playing around the end of the Decipher era. )

Is there anyone from that area going to the tournament on November 3rd that has extra decks?
Welcome back! Your handle does seem familiar to me.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Welcome back! Your handle does seem familiar to me.

I started playing 1E with WB premier, and was a mainstay on the Decipher boards for a long time. I also remember playing games via text on the website that was station themed, I know I'm butchering the name but, Kendaya I think?

The 2E happened around the same time of Lord of the Rings and that became my main game.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Incredibly, kedanya.org still has a home page up, and it was only recent EU gdpr legislation that caused everything else to be shut down. Although what people were doing there for the 15 years before that I have no idea.

But myself (formerly aka Kevin Uxbridge) and many others here were regulars at some point or another.

Btw there is a fairly active discord for stccg called The Dojo. I'm sure someone will post a link soon.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hi! I run The Dojo. You can use the links in my signature to find it and to sign up.

Come join us!

TK
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation