It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Hello Team

In case any Aussies are around and curious, I am running a learn to play arvo at Good Games Burwood from 1pm, Feb 1.

Anyone turning up to learn gets a free deck to learn with and keep, and an intro into a fantastic CCG, that is FREE to play.

Spread the word

Honest

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
This is awesome.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope you get a good turnout Kieren! :cheersL:

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Honest wrote:Hello Team

In case any Aussies are around and curious, I am running a learn to play arvo at Good Games Burwood from 1pm, Feb 1.

Anyone turning up to learn gets a free deck to learn with and keep, and an intro into a fantastic CCG, that is FREE to play.

Spread the word

Honest
Good luck!

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
So, did a learn to play Saturday, and had two people show up and learn. Was a little lighter than what I was hoping for, however both players "got" the game real quick, liked it, and now have 2 decks each to use (and hopefully show a friend how to play against them)

Interesting note, Donovan became the first person ever (I think) to ask to learn with an Enterprise deck (Archer-Starfleet). Made my afternoon.

If you haven't tried to host a demo day, whilst it takes a little setting up, and can be a bit painful showing people how to play (it gets easier as you do it more), it is rewarding if t the end someone says "thanks for showing me, that was great, when are the tournaments for this?"

Cheers

Honest
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation