It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Hello Team

In case any Aussies are around and curious, I am running a learn to play arvo at Good Games Burwood from 1pm, Feb 1.

Anyone turning up to learn gets a free deck to learn with and keep, and an intro into a fantastic CCG, that is FREE to play.

Spread the word

Honest

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
This is awesome.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope you get a good turnout Kieren! :cheersL:

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Honest wrote:Hello Team

In case any Aussies are around and curious, I am running a learn to play arvo at Good Games Burwood from 1pm, Feb 1.

Anyone turning up to learn gets a free deck to learn with and keep, and an intro into a fantastic CCG, that is FREE to play.

Spread the word

Honest
Good luck!

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
So, did a learn to play Saturday, and had two people show up and learn. Was a little lighter than what I was hoping for, however both players "got" the game real quick, liked it, and now have 2 decks each to use (and hopefully show a friend how to play against them)

Interesting note, Donovan became the first person ever (I think) to ask to learn with an Enterprise deck (Archer-Starfleet). Made my afternoon.

If you haven't tried to host a demo day, whilst it takes a little setting up, and can be a bit painful showing people how to play (it gets easier as you do it more), it is rewarding if t the end someone says "thanks for showing me, that was great, when are the tournaments for this?"

Cheers

Honest
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]