It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

Feeling slightly nostalgic and thinking about getting back into 2E - some of you may remember me as the TO for Brisbane, Australia (Briar Patch) from 2011 (I think?) up to mid-2014, when I needed to step away for various reasons.

Would need some time to get myself sorted/organised in terms of a deck or 2 but it would be good to meet up with any interested Brisbanites (if there any around) even for a once a month casual event.

Will also need a brief update as to what I may have missed in the last 5-6 years lol

Thanks,

Mike

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mike2E wrote:Hi all,

Feeling slightly nostalgic and thinking about getting back into 2E - some of you may remember me as the TO for Brisbane, Australia (Briar Patch) from 2011 (I think?) up to mid-2014, when I needed to step away for various reasons.

Would need some time to get myself sorted/organised in terms of a deck or 2 but it would be good to meet up with any interested Brisbanites (if there any around) even for a once a month casual event.

Will also need a brief update as to what I may have missed in the last 5-6 years lol

Thanks,

Mike
Welcome back! :thumbsup:

I'm not sure where in Aussieland they are, but I would recommend reaching out to Kieren Otten (Honest) or Greg Dillon (Latok) about playing down under. Those 2 are the most active Aussies around here these days.

Also, there's a pretty strong online community that plays regular tournaments on Lackey. That could be another way to get back in the game if there's nobody in your own back yard.

Hope that helps. Good luck! :cheersL:

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Afaik one guy working at Good Games in Spring Hill used to play Star Trek CCG. Also, I think he know some guys around who used to play.

(I visited Brisbane for a business trip for 6 weeks and used to play at Good Games, though only Magic :D )

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I also remember a Sam from Gold Beach. I might forward his contact in case you are interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Also, I totally skipped the 2E part. You might want to check out 1E too, which is my all means and totally objevtive standards way better in all regards ;-)
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Hello There!
Might I suggest the Online League and The Dojo's Discord Channel?

We're at about 200 players currently from all around the world and The Discord/The Online League is full of returning and/or new players just like yourself. We got a bunch of guys who can walk you through either first & second editions, or Tribbles and specifically Lackey.

...and if you aren't interested in playing online yet - atleast come say hi and make some new chums. We talk about everything (lately Dream Cards, and Picard) and can answer any questions you may have especially when the message boards around here seem lifeless and cold!

We also have the best voice chat in town!

*Use this link here to sign up!
*Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
*Don't forget to download the mobile app!
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Hey Mike great to see you back. I'd definitely be down for some tournaments, once a month or so. I could get Ben and/or Garry to play some 2E, 1E is harder sorry Spectre, as well so we'd have 3-5.

Practical question for Mike and Spectre, would Saturday or Sunday be better suited for you?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]