It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hi there and welcome to the game!

I believe we have a few guys from that area in The Dojo’s Discord Server.

Links are in my signature below!

TK
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
MarkB82 wrote:Hi, trying to get back into the game and looking for players in the area.

Cheers,

Mark
I believe that our new Director of Second Edition (nickyank) resides in Essex.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
jadziadax8 wrote:
MarkB82 wrote:Hi, trying to get back into the game and looking for players in the area.

Cheers,

Mark
I believe that our new Director of Second Edition (nickyank) resides in Essex.
I do indeed. I see you're in Colchester; I'm in Basildon. What game are you getting back into, first or second edition? If it's 2nd, then I can help. We play monthly in London, near Tower Bridge, and have a big weekend of 2E coming up in April in Chelmsford, so not so far away from you.

If you're after 1E, there is a player base somewhere in Suffolk, but I don't know who the players are, I'm afraid

By MarkB82 (Mark Bedwell)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks guys, 1st Ed, I've never played 2nd Ed tbh.

Yeah I tried with the guys in Suffolk, I was given a number by paddy ages ago, exchanged a few messages and never heard from the guy again.

Shame, I remember loads of people use to play trek, star wars, battletech and vampire back in the day.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
MarkB82 wrote:Thanks guys, 1st Ed, I've never played 2nd Ed tbh.

Yeah I tried with the guys in Suffolk, I was given a number by paddy ages ago, exchanged a few messages and never heard from the guy again.

Shame, I remember loads of people use to play trek, star wars, battletech and vampire back in the day.
If you change your mind, and want to try your hand at 2E, there are a bunch of new starter decks that’ve just been released. You’re more than welcome to come to one of the quasi-monthly Sunday tournaments in London, and watch/learn/chat/play :thumbsup:

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
well I did have a few games a few years ago, I certainly find what they did with the Enterprise E rather odd, like a side deck you can't use with other feds, bizarre.

Well I might have a look into it, i still prefer the look of the older cards tbh.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
MarkB82 wrote:Thanks guys, 1st Ed, I've never played 2nd Ed tbh.

Hi Mark! Long time no see! We’re still running UK 1E events, albeit COVID-19 has put a dampener on things! Our Beccles regional for April 2020 got converted into an online event due to lockdown. We have Nationals scheduled for November in Manchester. We’ll organise another Beccles event once things have blown over.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ahh awesome, the chap you gave me a number for never got back to me, no rush, I’ve got a lot of drama with my daughters mum and family causing shit atm anyway.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
MarkB82 wrote:Ahh awesome, the chap you gave me a number for never got back to me, no rush, I’ve got a lot of drama with my daughters mum and family causing shit atm anyway.
No worries. Drop me a PM on here and I’ll put you back in touch.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]