It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I like paper trek!

Just have to figure out how to print cards again. Before I was doing it as work but with the office closed that isn't possible at the moment.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Hobie wrote:I like paper trek!

Just have to figure out how to print cards again. Before I was doing it as work but with the office closed that isn't possible at the moment.
Staples?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm still a "no" for in-person Trek, unfortunately, but I hope you guys who are comfy with it manage to get a highly successful event together, because this has been a rough year for the scene.

@Hobie: FedEx Office has been good to me, and at least their store on Grand has a really amazing paper cutter that is free to use after print out. I can get a whole deck cut down to size in about 10 minutes with that thing.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I would possibly be interested, assuming everyone will wear masks. I'm only available Sundays, and not the second Sunday of the month.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Sounds like there is at least some interest in real life 'trek events. How about we get something on the calendar for October, and call it our Regional this year simply because I have all the prizes already? Any strong objections from jumping right back into it, rust and all?

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
October sounds good to me. Gives time to put stuff together. :)
Maybe the weekend of October 10-12? (Monday the 12th is Columbus Day if people have that available).

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
My first, second and third choice for October weekend dates would be the 3rd, 31st and 11th. I can potentially do other dates depending on what works best for everybody.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I have had a couple off line conversations, and for some reason thought I had put it out here already too. How does the weekend of October 17th / 18th look for the group? Likely Sunday the 18th so Jason could join us.

Initial thought was hosting at House Chansteby (my place) in St. Paul, where we can spread out a bit. Weather holding, we could put 2 games on the deck / patio (or in the garage if needed) and 2 games downstairs in the basement. Try to keep our distance as best we can, and wear face coverings as recommended.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Ok, folks. I have locked an loaded our 2020 Regionals for Sunday October 25th here at my home in St. Paul. We will start with 2E around 10:30 a.m. like usual, and then roll into 1E hopefully by 2 p.m. If anyone is interested, feel free to dress in costume and come have some fun with us!

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Don't think I can make 2E but I'm pre-Reged for 1E. Only 2 weeks until you have to start building a deck!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation