It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By HsuDoNihm
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I would be interested in getting something going for something a little bit more local than Las Vegas. I am in Eugene and would be happy to host COVID safe tournaments if there is interest. Let me know below if anyone is interested in playing :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I know the Van Breemens (@The Ninja Scot and @Marquetry are in Seattle, as is Justin (@Resistance-is-futile ), and The Lobbans (@Maelwys and @Kamala ) and Charlie (@MidnightLich ) are in Oregon (Salem? Maybe?), so you have a few people in your "local" area to reach out to...

Good luck! :cheersL:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi Bernie, welcome back to the game!

As I am in the New Bajor region (wrong continent), we'll not meet IRL anytime soon. :neutral: But I hope to see you around here, at forum!

Do you play 1e, as well? (I will try 2e one day soon, but am a 1e acolyte.)

By Bernie
 -  
I used to play both as much as possible. But I found it easier to teach people 2E since the only people I have been able to play with lately are ones that I can teach it to.

I do love making 1E decks focusing on the motion pictures set. It’s so fun since I grew up watching those movies.

Maybe someday we can meet and play IRL.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]