It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

By HsuDoNihm
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I would be interested in getting something going for something a little bit more local than Las Vegas. I am in Eugene and would be happy to host COVID safe tournaments if there is interest. Let me know below if anyone is interested in playing :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I know the Van Breemens (@The Ninja Scot and @Marquetry are in Seattle, as is Justin (@Resistance-is-futile ), and The Lobbans (@Maelwys and @Kamala ) and Charlie (@MidnightLich ) are in Oregon (Salem? Maybe?), so you have a few people in your "local" area to reach out to...

Good luck! :cheersL:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi Bernie, welcome back to the game!

As I am in the New Bajor region (wrong continent), we'll not meet IRL anytime soon. :neutral: But I hope to see you around here, at forum!

Do you play 1e, as well? (I will try 2e one day soon, but am a 1e acolyte.)

By Bernie
 -  
I used to play both as much as possible. But I found it easier to teach people 2E since the only people I have been able to play with lately are ones that I can teach it to.

I do love making 1E decks focusing on the motion pictures set. It’s so fun since I grew up watching those movies.

Maybe someday we can meet and play IRL.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]