It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi everyone,

I'm a 2E player that hasn't really played in about 15 years. I live near Richmond, VA and I can see that there a number of players in my "region." What's the best way to get back into the game?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
abargar7510 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:30 pm Hi everyone,

I'm a 2E player that hasn't really played in about 15 years. I live near Richmond, VA and I can see that there a number of players in my "region." What's the best way to get back into the game?
I know @DarkSabre is in Richmond and there's a decent sized playgroup in the DMV. @pschrader is up that way.

There used to be a big group in Richmond proper, but they fell off about 6-7 years ago.

Good luck! :cheersL:

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired

I play 2E here in Richmond! There are a few old players here who I can try and get together to play if we have interest. There is also a father & son who play 1E that I hope to get together after covid.

By sandy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
unfortunately the person who organizes events in that area has been exiled from this website because the board chose, in bad faith, to interpret "SEE YOU IN COURT MOTHERFUCKERS" as a bona fide threat of legal action.

Disclaimer: I'm from NYC so I assume everything in Virginia is close to DC 🤷🏿‍♂️

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
@Sandy, is there a way for @Abargar to contact them outside of the forum? Would PMs still work, or can you connect them in another way?
If you think that this could help Abargar, that is?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
DarkSabre wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:11 pm

I play 2E here in Richmond! There are a few old players here who I can try and get together to play if we have interest. There is also a father & son who play 1E that I hope to get together after covid.
That’s awesome! I’d love to join, especially when COVID dies down.
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]