It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Thanks everyone for a great weekend, I hope you all enjoyed it - I know I certainly did!
• Peter Ludwig walked through the valley of pain and emerged from the sea of blood to become the first player to successfully defend his title and claim his second Kaiserfest beer stein trophy with an ingenious Original Series Federation concoction running six copies of Patrol Neutral Zone! You can see the winning decklist (and others) in the tournament details.
• 1E OTF is in a good place right now! We had 7 different affiliations, but the two Borg decks were as different as they can be. Other decks included TOS Klingons, 22nd century Non-aligned, TOS Romulan Neutral Zone, Cardassian/Dominion/Son'a Alliance, and Dominion with Holograms. Big thanks to TCC for keeping 1E exciting, balanced, and most importantly, a ton of fun with your virtual sets!
• Steve wins the Rainbow Sealed! This format uses OTF rules with a card pool of 1 Voyager starter, six random booster packs across various sets (including Reflections), New Arrivals and House Rules: Kaiserfest to ensure play/draw speed is balanced, as well as a pre-selected stack of heavy-hitting dilemmas (including virtuals) to make life in space a bit more dangerous than your regular run-off-the-mill Voyager sealed.
• Peter also dominated the competition at Darts on Friday and Saturday night, at Beer Pong, but had to take a loss with his team in Saturday's Pool Volleyball.
• Thanks to our Austrian friends Julius Melhardt and Steve (a Kaiserfest first-timer, but hopefully not his last appearance), and Swedish Borg legend Jörn Engström for making the trip, additional prize support, and the Kaiserfest 2021 promo card!
• The winners of the V-foils are Johan Skoglund for correctly predicting the winning affiliation, Twitter user @Asmoridin, and Twitch follower only_shrans. If you haven't done so yet, get in touch with me so I can send the prizes your way!
• Watch Gerald Sieb's "Snack Trek" youTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_OT0 ... OX743tauEg) for upcoming content featuring some of this year's championship matches in his narrated gameplay format that edits those 75+ minute matches down to a more easily digestible 20 minutes!
• In the meantime, feel free to watch some of the games (we tried to keep the players who were currently in the lead at the TV table) in their original length on www.twitch.tv/jkkaiser.
• Thanks everyone who followed our shenanigans in the livestream on Twitch! It was terrific seeing pictures of our games being watched on a big screen!
• We'll be back next year for our 5th Anniversary show: Kaiserfest V - The Sceptre of the Grand Nagus! (probably first weekend of August 2022). Schubidu!
Attachments:
Kaiserfacts_8_Aftermath.jpg
Kaiserfacts_8_Aftermath.jpg (137.67 KiB) Viewed 7879 times

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]