It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

Which night(s) work best for Worlds practice?

Monday
6%
Tuesday
11%
Wednesday
6%
Thursday
17%
Friday
22%
Saturday
22%
Sunday
17%

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This is devastating news. We appreciate you letting us know, Matt. Please extend condolences from Naomi and me to Ben and family when you have contact with him. Please let us know if we can help.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
For those of you in the Minneapolis area that are not going to Chicago next week, a Celebration of Life for Ruth and Dave Johnson (Ben’s [mindmage] parents) will take place Saturday, October 9th in Cottage Grove at the Red Barn VFW located at 9260 E Point Douglas Road at 1 PM.

I’m taking Friday off from work to come down from Fargo to attend and spend time with my friend.

I do want to thank you guys for running your regionals back in early August (even if I didn’t care very much for the resultant state of the games, though I did have a general good time catching up with some of the participants, notably Kris and Jeremy, besides Benny) and am so very glad that I made it down there which gave me time albeit brief to visit with Ruth and Dave about a month and a half before their passing (little did we know). Time, family, and friends are to be cherished.

Now, for those of you going to Worlds in Illinois, go give’em hell and bring every last one of their trophies and titles back to the state they belong in/with!!!

-Matthew

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]